Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27374243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Has anyone successfully cancelled a pre-order with RK?I recently made two pre-orders and they quickly agreed to combine them. However, I then requested to cancel one of the items I pre-ordered and they have not responded to multiple emails.

It states in their policy that this is allowed and it's the first item I've ever sought to cancel. I'm even saying that I wish to put in another order separately such that I will still be spending more with them so I am surprised, they are usually very good to deal with.
    My experience with RK on this matter differs to Raider. RK is quick to respond when adding item(s) to an existing order or combining orders BUT reluctant to cancel items / pre-orders. That was a few years ago.

Keep at it DaptoDog. I'm sure you've already brought to their attention you have a good customer history with them. Best of luck mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    My experience with RK on this matter differs to Raider. RK is quick to respond when adding item(s) to an existing order or combining orders BUT reluctant to cancel items / pre-orders. That was a few years ago.

Keep at it DaptoDog. I'm sure you've already brought to their attention you have a good customer history with them. Best of luck mate.
    Thanks for that feedback mate. Was going to quote my history with them and threaten a Paypal dispute in my next email but hopefully it won't come to that.

Just sent RK a very strongly worded final email. Detailed my amount spent dating back to 2014, that cancelling orders is allowed per their ordering policy and I even said I will increase the order by substituting a Megatron for a Laserwave and Prowl.

I have given them till tomorrow to respond before launching a PayPal dispute and never ordering from them again. Let's see if that works.

Just sent RK a very strongly worded final email. Detailed my amount spent dating back to 2014, that cancelling orders is allowed per their ordering policy and I even said I will increase the order by substituting a Megatron for a Laserwave and Prowl.

I have given them till tomorrow to respond before launching a PayPal dispute and never ordering from them again. Let's see if that works.
    Haha this time they replied straight away, funny that isn't it? Getting it sorted now.

Galvatran Guest

Haha this time they replied straight away, funny that isn't it? Getting it sorted now.
    Nothing like a softly, softly, threat a PayPal dispute approach to get things moving.

Received a large order from RK, first class packaging and service (I had them combine two orders). They chucked in heaps of free DOTM trading cards and even threw in a free album that I requested.

Ordered three SS-38 Optimus Primes from RK with some mates. Last week they showed up and one had an incorrect part so I messaged RK for a replacement. They were very keen to help and sent out a replacement part free of any charge. It arrived much sooner than they said it would and in a way bigger box than was necessary. Robot Kingdom cares.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

received 2 star black series and 1 marvel legends figure shipped via 'small packet' which came in a box lined with polystyrene slabs and beads. well packed and arrived in good time. inc shipping came to about $44 au each which is a bit much but i was happy to pay the price to actually get these figures which i might never see at retail here.

Robot Kingdom has recently had issues with their website. I just checked my account and under recent orders my recent Seacon order is missing. I've emailed them about it, worth everyone checking their account.

Robot Kingdom has recently had issues with their website. I just checked my account and under recent orders my recent Seacon order is missing. I've emailed them about it, worth everyone checking their account.
    Robot Kingdom replied back quickly. Some orders are missing off the account dashboard but they have them backed up so not to worry about the order. I've still got my original order details in case there are any issues but trust it will be fine.