Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Golden Lagoon Figure Set revealed

The gold in some of the pictures looks more like rose gold.

Someone's been inspired by Apple
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

So basically there are three releases, all being released in different ways, but related to each other.
    Details from here, and toys on display at the Tokyo Toy Show.

MP-10 Convoy – 15,000 yen. To be sold at Wonder Festival Summer on 29 July 2018.
    LG Perceptor/Beachcomber/Seaspray – 8,000 yen. TakaraTomy Mall Exclusive. Pre-orders open Mon 11 Jun. Release date is Nov 2018.
    UW Starscream – 3,800 yen. TTMall and Cybertron Satellite exclusive. Release date is Oct 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    Not when you consider that there's no easy way for them to do a Combiner Wars Thrust without a heap of retooling.
    there is already a chug thrust isn't there? doesn't have to be only combiner wars figures.

Galvatran Guest

The finish looks rather disappointing.

Now, where's that gif?

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Wouldn't Thrust have been the most logical Decepticon character to be part of the set since he was the first one to jump in the lagoon?
    I often think of Dirge and Long Haul as they were the two Cons left behind to guard the lake. Pretty sure Dirge got jumped by the Bots in this set

Beachcomber could do with some company.... I'm interested in only the Starscream mold, however.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    there is already a chug thrust isn't there? doesn't have to be only combiner wars figures.
    I'd dig an Masterpiece version.

Not a fan of this (CW) version of Starscream... as the toy only vaguely looked like Starscream because of the red, blue and white - something that a golden toy doesn't have.
    Since the 2006 Classics Starscream mould is apparently worn out, I would have preferred some other toy/character than the CW Starscream for this.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Not a fan of this (CW) version of Starscream... as the toy only vaguely looked like Starscream because of the red, blue and white - something that a golden toy doesn't have.
    Since the 2006 Classics Starscream mould is apparently worn out, I would have preferred some other toy/character than the CW Starscream for this.
    I agree. Especially since the art shows a very accurate Starscream, this guy just looks like an Aerialbot. The SG one looked more like Jetfire than Starscream with Jetfire’s colours.

Why Omega Supreme in the corner?
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust