Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Deluxe-class Repugnus coming

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Anyone know where I can get him?

I missed the robotkingdom pre-order
    Same. Simply didn’t have the funds when the pre-order was up and now it’s gone. I fear eBay scalper prices.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

I suspect RK will increase their order Hypnos and make it available again. It's probably just that they didn't anticipate its popularity.

I quite like him (never owned the G1 toy, but thought the bug form looked cool..... would have made a better Insecticon though I think than an Autobot), and I have to get him for the prime master.

I really like the new packaging design with him and Blastoff. Easy to place back in the box, and you can open the flap to see the window box. If only more were like that - to open up Arcee meant almost destroying the packaging.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

That sucks. This is one that I definitely want to get. Time to go hunting I guess.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Gee I wish TR had this guy in the line up instead of Twinferno or the head master version of Repugnus.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Same. Simply didn’t have the funds when the pre-order was up and now it’s gone. I fear eBay scalper prices.
    Interesting you say that, after all the running around turned out RK was more expensive than the ebay sellers, buuut one that I trusted gave me the run around and I got refunded and almost blocked from giving feedback, silly seller, I've been burned once, not gonna go down without a fight LOL

Also good news, repugnus is BACK at robot kingdom, maybe american buyers who changed their minds or something?

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Interesting you say that, after all the running around turned out RK was more expensive than the ebay sellers, buuut one that I trusted gave me the run around and I got refunded and almost blocked from giving feedback, silly seller, I've been burned once, not gonna go down without a fight LOL

Also good news, repugnus is BACK at robot kingdom, maybe american buyers who changed their minds or something?
    ...and sold out again. Probably very limited amount.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

I'll be getting a friend of mine in the US to get me a couple of these. She's also got a couple of Grotusques for me too. Amazing the hoops we have to jump through to buy exclusives, it's almost as if there is no fans outside of America

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    ...and sold out again. Probably very limited amount.
    I bought mine on EBay. Works out the same as RK

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I bought mine on EBay. Works out the same as RK
    I hope its not from toy_story_world, oh boy did they screw me around, tracking not working after a week, making bs stuff up, REFUNDING me and telling me to pay them back later when it comes, and while I was talking to ebay on whether it was safe to leave neg feedback or not they cancelled the transaction on me, luckily ebay customer service left me a link to leave neg feedback in retaliation because they themselves couldn't track the item.

If you bought from them and your tracking isn't working email ebay asap and bookmark the leave feedback thing, gotta warn people!

Sad thing was all I kept repeatedly asking them was "what website do I enter this tracking number into it doesn't work on post.gov.tw or any other tracking websites", all I wanted to know what how can I track it :S

I never had an issue with Toy Story World back when I used Ebay a lot more than I do now. They were always a good store to get Transformers that were a couple of years old from.