Thread: New The Last Knight trailer released

Default New The Last Knight trailer released

New The Last Knight trailer released on Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/Transformer...2715146076531/

And probably elsewhere as well very soon.

Megatran Guest

This was what I thought was going to be shown at Westfield Centres on the electronic advertising boards, but alas no.

This film had better provide a good reason for what Bumblebee did at the end there, cos otherwise this would be creating a number of continuity issues right about now.

Well that has a whole lotta questions and continuity issues. But I guess the big one is like with TF4 having the new Decepticons turn into millions of little cubes to transform - having Bumblebee pull himself back together is done for the visual moment of the scene, even if it contradicts previous movies... like how that has killed every other Bot who's been blown to pieces. Sure, it looks good and amusing to have him pull himself together, but rant rant rant rant....

Okay, I'll wait until the movie comes out, and hope a plausible explanation is given.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Okay, I'll wait until the movie comes out, and hope a plausible explanation is given.
    The Bayverse films have so many plot holes they end up looking like Swiss cheese. Not holding my breath for an explanation.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Well that has a whole lotta questions and continuity issues. But I guess the big one is like with TF4 having the new Decepticons turn into millions of little cubes to transform - having Bumblebee pull himself back together is done for the visual moment of the scene, even if it contradicts previous movies... like how that has killed every other Bot who's been blown to pieces. Sure, it looks good and amusing to have him pull himself together, but rant rant rant rant....

Someone said maybe Cogman has done an upgrade on him..........but thats a stretch

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

I still haven't seen anything in these trailers that gets me excited to go watch this :-( It just looks/feels really bland.

I don't even hate the Bay movies, quite like 1 and 3 in fact...

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    This film had better provide a good reason for what Bumblebee did at the end there, cos otherwise this would be creating a number of continuity issues right about now.
    Yeah Jazz gets ripped in half and dies but BBee can do that?

I think they spoofed that on Robot Chicken actually

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Did anyone else have fond memories of Waspinator when they saw that?

It's a Bay movie so he throws continuity out the window but I do hope they explain it other than just give him the ability so he doesn't die if they finally let Optimus or Megatron rip him to bits.

Looks like Bay is featuring the Ark spaceship this time around.