Page 98 of 105 FirstFirst ... 788893949596979899100101102103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Price Check/What is it worth Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    What would a good price for the kre-o battle changers ratchet and soundeave 2 pack be worth?

Looking for one online but not sure what price range people would say would be acceptable
    Having sold Kreo's in the last 12 months well below RRP even when MISB I'm guessing they aren't worth squat so don't go too nuts on them. I'm not an expert on them and perhaps there are rarer sets out there.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Default What is the general price of these ? Need Help

Hello Chaps,

I picked up a MISB Transformers Six Liner C-370 G1 1991 a few years back which was graded by a now closed company at 8.8.

Can someone give me a general figure $$ as I am thinking of selling this soon and have no idea about its general value atm ?

Thank you.

Just picked up a loose-complete in box MP Delta Magnus for less than $75. Even with about $55 shipping it still works out cheaper than the original approx. $120 RRP. I can still see other similar-condition MP Delta Magni selling at $100-110 on Mandarake. Not surprising to see how cheap these toys are considering what a massive shelfwarmer MP Delta Magnus was.

Sure beats paying $40k for the Diaclone version.

Quote Originally Posted by Destructicon View Post
    Hello Chaps,

I picked up a MISB Transformers Six Liner C-370 G1 1991 a few years back which was graded by a now closed company at 8.8.

Can someone give me a general figure $$ as I am thinking of selling this soon and have no idea about its general value atm ?

Thank you.

Man that's sounds like a sweet piece, I'd say just MISB on its own it would fetch up to $300 depending on box, while I collect sealed and JP Tf's I am not much of an expert on the graded figure pricing structure, but in a nice sealed display case with a grade maybe $500.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Just picked up a loose-complete in box MP Delta Magnus for less than $75. Even with about $55 shipping it still works out cheaper than the original approx. $120 RRP. I can still see other similar-condition MP Delta Magni selling at $100-110 on Mandarake. Not surprising to see how cheap these toys are considering what a massive shelfwarmer MP Delta Magnus was.

Sure beats paying $40k for the Diaclone version.
    Nice score Gok, there are nice G1 Powered Convoys for under $1000 getting around, although not MISB
    I've been surprised generally how poorly the diaclone coloured MP's have sold, there is always the initial mad interest but they just don't do very well in the longer term.

This toy didn't do well even in the short term. I saw Delta Magni shelfwarming in Japanese stores when I was there in 2016, and I still found shelfwarming MP Road Rages in Japan just last year.

I'm not surprised that the Diaclone repaints don't sell well. I'm more surprised that TakaraTOMY saw fit to release them as mass-store produced figures and yet the Coneheads were limited exclusives. Wuh?! I know that Exhaust has sold well, but he seems to be the exception rather than the rule. On the whole I think that it makes more sense for Diaclone based figures to be released as limited exclusives. Sure, being a shelfwarmer can work out well for collectors because we can get these toys cheaper later on, but it's not good for the brand which in the long term is not great for collectors.

This toy didn't do well even in the short term. I saw Delta Magni shelfwarming in Japanese stores when I was there in 2016, and I still found shelfwarming MP Road Rages in Japan just last year.

I'm not surprised that the Diaclone repaints don't sell well. I'm more surprised that TakaraTOMY saw fit to release them as mass-store produced figures and yet the Coneheads were limited exclusives. Wuh?! I know that Exhaust has sold well, but he seems to be the exception rather than the rule. On the whole I think that it makes more sense for Diaclone based figures to be released as limited exclusives. Sure, being a shelfwarmer can work out well for collectors because we can get these toys cheaper later on, but it's not good for the brand which in the long term is not great for collectors.
    Yeah I agree, it particularly had a negative effect on the Oz market with Road Rage and although not a Diaclone repaint but a JP release, Star Sabre who is an awesome MP also ended up on clearance. Surely Tak/Tom and to a further extent TRU Oz know that stocking more popular MP's at such ridiculous prices would have better chance selling. The lack of coneheads and even Thundercracker anywhere is just baffling.

I know that Exhaust has sold well, but he seems to be the exception rather than the rule.
    I reckon that was because of the Marlboro style paintjob.
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

Platinum Series Leader Class AOE Grimlock - loose complete

Is there a standard price for MP coins or does it vary?