Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27374243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: The Decision Thread

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    Leader class Sky/Black Shadow
    Against: Budget, no room to display without serious rearranging, happy with the DLX version from ~5 years ago, obvious pretool for Overlord.
    For: To be able to display all the Phase Sixers and Megatron towering over most of my other figures...
    I'm divided on him myself. I think I'll get him if there is a Takara Tomy version. Or if reviews come out that say he's good and not a cashin premould.

I just acquired TLK voyager Hound from eBay. However, while I was waiting for it, I became aware that Hound would be getting the Movie the Best treatment and now I'm set on getting that version when it comes out. Now I'm trying to decide: should I on-sell the one I just bought now or later, and should I open it or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I just acquired TLK voyager Hound from eBay. However, while I was waiting for it, I became aware that Hound would be getting the Movie the Best treatment and now I'm set on getting that version when it comes out. Now I'm trying to decide: should I on-sell the one I just bought now or later, and should I open it or not?
    I opened mine before the Movie the best version was announced, so I'm just going to keep it. I'd move it on sooner rather than later if I were you.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I see at work we have a RID Warrior Class Bludgeon. He looks really cool in package. Just wondering if he's cool in hand also? I normally don't buy RID/TAV toys that are not CHUG related.

I want to get Legends Blitzwing. Should I order him from Nippon Yasan who I know will deliver but are very expensive or should I order him from TLTC who I have no experience with but are at a more reasonable price?

I know many people have been happy with TLTC, so perhaps that's your best bet.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Over the last year I have been slowly acting on a plan.
    MP36 was announced allowing me to replace my CW Leader Megatron. Then I found a cheap Leader Starscream. Then the TR Soundwave I had on order for a nephew's gift wasn't going to arrive before Christmas so after scrambling for a replacement I had a Soundwave coming my way.

Suddenly I could provide the kids with the big 3 Cons in a very G1 form. Bwah bwah bwah. Children need to be educated in the classics

Of course then PC exploded and I have been scrambling all year to put the egg back together. That is not the decision.

Big bad guys need big good guys so over the course of the year I picked up the leader TR Optimus as reasonably G1 and the right size. But now PotP has a big Prime that is even more G1 inspired.

So the question is. Should I get PotP Optimus and should I keep both?

(I am getting Rodimus)
    (And I want to put Apex in the Matrix in Pax in Prime 😀 )

Anyone have thoughts on if I should cancel my MP-40 Targetmaster Hot Rod preorder at HLJ?

On the one hand I want the show accurate repaint of Firebolt. On the other hand I don't want a repaint of Hot Rod based on AKOM's animation errors.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Amazon Japan has it for 4484JPY
    I'm losing faith in TLTC.
    you're being a bit dramatic don't you think. this toy only started becoming available to Japanese sellers a week or so ago. TLTC have to import it, receive it then repack it for all the customers that bought it. Maybe if you're terrified that they are ripping you off you can hop on the tltc info thread and ask
    Skeg, he's been taking questions on their behalf for a few weeks now. Given the fact that it should be arriving soon, he might have a better resolution on when that will be now.
    I also note that the listing for Blitzwing says estimated arrival Jan/Feb, it's still February.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post

So the question is. Should I get PotP Optimus and should I keep both?

(I am getting Rodimus)
    (And I want to put Apex in the Matrix in Pax in Prime �� )

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Anyone have thoughts on if I should cancel my MP-40 Targetmaster Hot Rod preorder at HLJ?

On the one hand I want the show accurate repaint of Firebolt. On the other hand I don't want a repaint of Hot Rod based on AKOM's animation errors.
    I've been tempted to get the targetmaster version as I am yet to open the first release. Just tempted, I don't think I care enough to go to all that trouble, ie ordering it. and then selling the other.