Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool

Oh so as soon as I leave you make a LEGO Thread?

Well I have.....

10181 Town Plan on layby at myer from when it was on sale
    10179 Motorized AT-AT for layby for Christmas

And Im goin' to Garden City today to get an Imperial Battlepack & Homing Spider Droid.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I got the lego police station for $98 at bigw the other day. But it's a present for me ma, so ssssshhhh on it.

She always admired it in stores and said she'd like to get it one day, so now that I have some more money, that's what I did. A nice christmas surprise right there. Yes, I'm a good boy and have shown you all up infront of your mothers.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    I got the lego police station for $98 at bigw the other day. But it's a present for me ma, so ssssshhhh on it.

She always admired it in stores and said she'd like to get it one day, so now that I have some more money, that's what I did. A nice christmas surprise right there. Yes, I'm a good boy and have shown you all up infront of your mothers.
    I'm glad you mum is into Lego, a very healthy hobby. My mum now sits in front of her computer playing stuff like Second Life and IMVU, pretending to be a teenage girl almost 24 hours a day. Be ware who you flirt with online.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I'm glad you mum is into Lego, a very healthy hobby. My mum now sits in front of her computer playing stuff like Second Life and IMVU, pretending to be a teenage girl almost 24 hours a day. Be ware who you flirt with online.
    Oh man Kyle. What's her username?.....and how would you feel with me as a father?

Quote Originally Posted by MV75
    Yes, I'm a good boy and have shown you all up infront of your mothers.
    Mum's into Lego?? That's cool. The extent my mum got into it was spitefully vacuuming up loose bits that missed being packed up. B!+ch!
    I have mummy issues....yes.