Thread: About Deluxe TFA Acree release date in AU [Moved]

diehardg1fan Guest

Default About Deluxe TFA Acree release date in AU [Moved]

Any clue? (I have already heard its US releasing has been postponed...)

"This section is for ALL Hasbro Toy products, until a toyline needs its own section." - I think this implies that this section is for all Hasbro toy products other than Transformers. Am I right griffin? If so perhaps the description for this section might need to be reworded for clarification?

diehardg1fan, I think you'd gain more attention to your question if you posted it in the Transformers discussion and questions section of the board here. Mods: perhaps this thread should be moved there?

Um, a 'New Spark' is someone who hasn't been activated as a 'member', which is why they can't post in the regular TFs section. The guest sections of the board exists to allow guests and non-members to post these sort of questions, and the board staff can relocate the topics to where they are required.

I won't be changing the description of the 'Hasbro Section', unless you want guests, spammers and trouble makers to be allowed to post directly into the main Transformers sections?

It is not your job to be 'moderating' the other members, that's for the Board Staff to do. If you make the newbies feel so unwelcome like that, for something they have no control over, they won't stick around.

We are a little behind the Americans with TFs lately, but whenever Arcee is released, we should see it here within a month or two. So if there is an American release date, it's an approximate release date for here as well.

diehardg1fan, the second she pops up locally someone will get her, so hang around and don't forget to check the sightings and acquisition threads!

I didn't mean to make anyone feel unwelcome. I wasn't aware of the posting restrictions for "New Sparks." My apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    We are a little behind the Americans with TFs lately, but whenever Arcee is released, we should see it here within a month or two. So if there is an American release date, it's an approximate release date for here as well.
    That is IF Hasbro doesnt live up to their historical hate (no love)relationship with their own character - Arcee. They either DONT release her or just slaps pink on a female looking old mold and call it Arcee, OR come up with a variant alt mode and call it Arcee. Whatever it is, I still don't get it why for some reason Arcee always gets F#%^#$@ whenever she's about to get a proper figure of her own. It's as if its an unspoken dogma in TF lore to NEver have Proper one. BUT, I still hope that it all changes and this toy does get released, otherwise you know who to blame.... capital "H".
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]