(Average-Minty)

-Freeway ($5-10)
    -Bumblebee Yellow ($10-20)
    -Cliffjumper Red ($10-20)
    -Gears ($5-10)
    -Hubcap ($10-20)
    -Windcharger ($5-10)
    -Twintwist ($5-15)

If your able to help me out at all, I'll appreciate it - If you're unable to find anything?, I'll still appreciate it dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Depending on the condition-
    (Average-Minty)

-Freeway ($5-10)
    -Gears ($5-10)
    -Hubcap ($10-20)
    -Windcharger ($5-10)
    -Twintwist ($5-15)

If your able to help me out at all, I'll appreciate it - If you're unable to find anything?, I'll still appreciate it dude.
    From memory the guy at Atomic Toys that is based at the Fisherman's Wharf Markets in Adelaide wanted ludacris prices for Bumblebee, Cliffjumper and Hubcap (he wanted $25-$30 each and they weren't even in great condition!)

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    From memory the guy at Atomic Toys that is based at the Fisherman's Wharf Markets in Adelaide wanted ludacris prices for Bumblebee, Cliffjumper and Hubcap (he wanted $25-$30 each and they weren't even in great condition!)
    Urgh...
    Well thank you for enquiring anyway dude, it's much appreciated but yeah - Those asking prices that guy wants is quite over the top IMO, let me know what you find with regards to the other figures.

Default (12/08/11)

*Bump*

Major update due to some major acquisitions!... For me anyway.
    See 1st Post.

As always, your continued help guys is much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Depending on the condition-
    (Average-Minty)

-Freeway ($5-10)
    -Gears ($5-10)
    -Hubcap ($10-20)
    -Windcharger ($5-10)
    -Twintwist ($5-15)

eBay UK will have a lot of what you want there, they're not very difficult. Hopefully, with some luck you find them from the same seller. UK's friendlier with postage too...US can get a bit much sometimes. I only buy from there if i'm desperate!
    Recent Acquisitions: JP Buster 100%, JP Anime Galvatron MISB

Quote Originally Posted by Dante112011 View Post
    eBay UK will have a lot of what you want there, they're not very difficult. Hopefully, with some luck you find them from the same seller. UK's friendlier with postage too...US can get a bit much sometimes. I only buy from there if i'm desperate!
    Cheers dude,

You're right with eBay UK - I actually tend to make the vast majority of my G1 purchases from that neck of the woods both for what is on offer, but also the postage pricing and the people are quite often excellent to deal with.
    (I actually have Hubcap on his way from England as we speak! )

Thanks for giving my thread a look through, I just wish I had more stuff to help others out with as you've got quite the interesting list yourself.

*Bump*

Latest Update: 22/07/2012

See here for the list - Many thanks for taking the time to review it.

Just browsed Hursty and I may be able to help you with 3items

Finback outer shell
    Landmine gun
    Splashdown big gun spearlooking thing

It's quite frustrating really coz I had a splashdown innerbot with gun and shield thing for the longest time and I'm trying to remember if I sold it away couldn't it's not in my display of extras, hmmmmm. Are you not after landmine's sword coz I have that as well.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Just browsed Hursty and I may be able to help you with 3items

Finback outer shell
    Landmine gun
    Splashdown big gun spearlooking thing

It's quite frustrating really coz I had a splashdown innerbot with gun and shield thing for the longest time and I'm trying to remember if I sold it away couldn't it's not in my display of extras, hmmmmm. Are you not after landmine's sword coz I have that as well.
    Cheers Liege!, you've always been a massive help in this regard

It's frustrating indeed when you can't find things that you thought you had, only to find you've got to acquire 'em again; oddly enough with the heap of Pretender shells that I recently picked up, they all had their Helmets but only a couple came with the odd weapon - So I'll gladly take those bits off your hands dude if you no longer need them?, as for Landmine's sword that is funnily enough one of the pieces that I did get.

No probs, Say 15 for the lot? Ill bring em in the upcoming parra fair. Finback's gray head could use a bit of the peroxide bath as it's got them yellow dot pox showing.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]