Page 10 of 154 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152030 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Try Target. That's where I saw all the latest sets including Missions 1-6 Agents plus the Deep Sea Voyage set. The new Creator sets and also the 3 new Mars Missions. Btw I've finished making the Crystal Reaper and Hypersonic Operations Craft. Both are gigantic. Better have a spot to put them in. I'll put up pics if any of you want to see.

Good luck with the hunt Fungal.

Wow another thing i wish i could collect............

How do your significant others put up with you all spending tons of money on several different things?

Plus where do you display all of your lego?

Pics?

For those looking for Agents set, KMart has em, well my local Kmart has most of the sets, didnt get to pic it , sorry. Saw mMission sets 1-4 and 6. So yeah you guys try Kmart branches near you.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Which K-mart Leige??? I tried Casula, Fairfield, Bankstown and Merrylands but no luck. Also Target Liverpool, Wetherill Park, Bass Hill and Bankstown, and Big W Liverpool, Carnes Hill, Bonnyrigg, Bankstown and Wetherill Park. So I'm kinda pissy at the moment....
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Arrived late Friday:

If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwarp View Post
    How do your significant others put up with you all spending tons of money on several different things?
    It is a lot of money. Especially since I balance it out spending on TF, Lego, videogames, cd's and DVD's. No significant other until recently . But it's all about common sense and balance. They are there to let you know when you are going a little overboard though. In the end, people will always be on top of material or monetary issues/things. Budget and restraint.

Plus where do you display all of your lego?
    TF have more display room than my Lego's. Purely as I actually play (transform) my TF figs and Lego's end up being display pieces. So, a lot of my Lego is in storage with a select few impressive sets out on display.

Pics?
    Not gonna bother with posting pics of my collection of either TF as it's not overly impressive (especially seeing some of the more gigantic collections people have posted). Lego is all over the place. I'd rather take pics of specific sets than storage pics.

If anyone spots set 7649 MT-201 Ultra-Drill Walker, it would be highly appreciated to be informed.

In Melbourne I've seen them at both K-Mart and Target. Myer seems to only have the large truck one.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    If anyone spots set 7649 MT-201 Ultra-Drill Walker, it would be highly appreciated to be informed.
    This one yeah?

It says limited edition so it might end up as a store exclusive
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

That's the one. I'm guessing Toys R Us will be the ones who will have it. They seem to be the only ones who gets these exclusive "limited Edition" branded sets (Battle Wheel, Supernova, Golden Guardian). I just have to be patient I guess. TRU haven't had any new Lego for a while now except fo rthe new Bionicle vehicles and Star Wars sets.

I've spotted the truck at Kmart and Target. I guess it differs per store.

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    That's the one. I'm guessing Toys R Us will be the ones who will have it. They seem to be the only ones who gets these exclusive "limited Edition" branded sets (Battle Wheel, Supernova, Golden Guardian). I just have to be patient I guess. TRU haven't had any new Lego for a while now except fo rthe new Bionicle vehicles and Star Wars sets.

I've spotted the truck at Kmart and Target. I guess it differs per store.
    I reckon most places are due. The September school holidays is three weeks away. And if we're lucky the usual sales might help us out.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection