Hey Guys,

For a while now a friend of mine has been suggesting how awesome a ultra magnus PCC would be... It's better off letting him explain it (and i'm lazy)

Repaint the Huffer mould in white, with blue details. Give the super-mode the head off Searchlight. This is Ultra Magnus. He comes with four repainted drones: the Armoured Truck drone in red/blue as Gears; the Jeep drone in green as Hound; and the two Rally-Bot drone arms, the larger in white, the smaller in red, as Jazz and Cliffjumper. But wait, there's more. Imagine a car-carrier trailer - large enough to fit four drone vehicles into it. But the trailer itself can be dismantled, and converted into "armour", which attaches via the PCC connectors, allowing you to "power-up" Magnus's smaller robot, whilst retaining the drones.
Now I finally found a trailer I can use for my basis, it's a little small (by less than a mm!) but it fits the drones on well, and I might be able to fit bombshock to the underside of the trailer.

But the problem now is this, which drones should I use for this kitbash? Case in point:

similar idea, except the drones were Roadbuster (jeep), Whirl (attack chopper), Sandstorm (dune buggy) and Impactor (tow truck).
So what should I do guys?

ST~
p.s: Also if anyone has some cheap PCCs I could buy, I would appreciate it. I might end up destroying a couple of these... >.>;