Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: KOToys- FORT,BRAVE,GRAND Max KOS

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I know you like living in the past Goki, but you need to keep in mind that Brave Maximus was released over 10 years ago. You'd be hard-pressed to pick up one (MISB) for that price now.

How good would it have been to purchased all of the commemorative series at the original '84 - '85 prices instead of the $60 - $70 TRU forced us to pay
    Yeah I think alot of people are going to snap it up at $300... darn it - I just want a stryo insert

Yea im just glad i bought a real Fort Max over a year ago But wouldn't mind a KO Grand Max to go with my custom Black Zarak but would wait and see how the quality is like as my KO wheeljack is crap!

I've been wanting a Fort Max for ages, and had him in my saved searches for a long time now, and never seen one that I can even come close to affording.

$300 I can just manage, so I'm super thrilled for this, just hope it will be high quality and I hope there's a good way to distinguish from the originals. Hopefully postage doesn't add another $100 too!

I don't think $300 is outrageous (provided the materials used for the KO are decent) seeing as Predaking was just reissued and costs almost $200.

im seeing a trend here... the guys who own Fort Max are upset, the ones who dont are happy.
    I'm from the "i dont own him and wish I had him" group so I am excited.

It will never replace the real thing, but it will happily display in my cabinent.

I just need a scorponok now (and the rest of the headmasters!)

i have and i am happy to se him come out so everyone has a chance to share in the joy

hmm..on the topic of postage, are there any size restrictions with HK post or other asian posts to Australia?
    hopefully there isnt one imposed yet.

cos apparently you can no longer get a 'boxed' fort max shipped from US due to exceeding maximum size limits.

youll be able to get a fort max shipped from HK
    i just had about 19 kilos of gundams and clothes shipped from HK, and it cost me around 150aud to post it all.....

Quote Originally Posted by bruticus View Post
    hmm..on the topic of postage, are there any size restrictions with HK post or other asian posts to Australia?
    hopefully there isnt one imposed yet.

cos apparently you can no longer get a 'boxed' fort max shipped from US due to exceeding maximum size limits.
    Shipping TO the US, or even within Australia, seems to be difficult for large parcels. I've had large toys shipped from Asia that I can't reship within Australia.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMagnus View Post
    im seeing a trend here... the guys who own Fort Max are upset, the ones who dont are happy.

I have a real Fort Max and Brave Max. I never thought I could get a Grand. So yeah im happy

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Yeah I think alot of people are going to snap it up at $300... darn it - I just want a stryo insert
    Make your own (or have one made for you). I'm sure it would cost less than $300 and it would be no more authentic than getting a KO styro insert.

I'm just upset cos I hate seeing fakes. I'm not upset about this KO 'devaluing' my Fort Max. I collect TF toys because I enjoy them and not as a financial investment.

I'm from the "i dont own him and wish I had him" group so I am excited.

It will never replace the real thing, but it will happily display in my cabinent.

I just need a scorponok now (and the rest of the headmasters!)
    If I didn't have Fort Max I would be excited at the prospect of seeing the price of a real Fort Max go down and thus become more affordable to me, but I still would refuse to get the counterfeit. Perhaps wait and see how much the aftermarket price for real Fort Maxes depreciate by?