Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M.A.S.K. toys from Kenner

I loved Mask as a kid. I had Matt Tracker and whatever his car was called. I really wanted a T-bob toy for some reason...

I always thought the Rhino Rig would've been more than awesome!

I still have a MASK novel "the Deathstone."

Now that I think about it, I saw a mock game somewhere in a book and it had a mix of cartoon characters, and one of them was the leader of Venom. Man I know it was recent and I think I should still have it, but darned if I can remember what it was... Grr, it's gonna bug me all night now. I will ahve to get home and tear the place apart until I find it no less. Not good when you finish work at midnight... :P

Come to think of it M.A.S.K would be one of those cartoons that would work quite well as a live-action film!

If movie studios are out to rape our wallets and childhoods they may as well be comprehensive

I had a few M.A.SK toys back in the day. They weren't the most durable of toys. I kind of broke them all.

I didn't have many as a kid, just the Thunderhawk & a couple of figs, had a huge DinoRiders collection though, combined they were fun to play with. It wasn't until I got much older that I aqquired some of the other vehicles I had wanted. If memory serves me right I picked up a Condor from OTCA's Fatbot, awesome little vehicle. The rest have just come from swapmeet's & toyfairs.

I have a Volcano which is probably my personal fav, I think it has to do with the tires. The one vehicle I would like but have never had the pleasure of owning is the SwitchBlade, even just thinking of it now has prompted a quick scan of Ebay.

uteiki is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

loved M.a.s.k toys growing up and the cartoon too! i still have all of my toys in a box somewhere in the garage!

my first i got was Raven and i think i got 2 of it as i broke the 1st one as a kid...

and my favorite gotta be Rhino... loved that truck and the best part is it now looks like Optimus Prime from the movie...

I had almost all of them, but decided to sell up early this year. What ive got left is listed on trademe.

Let me know if anyones intrested

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...896941&ed=true

Hunting: Alternators, Binaltechs. Loose or Boxed
    Hunting: Bravestar figure 'Thunderstick'
    Collection:My Collection

It seems that M.A.S.K. doesn't command the attention it deserves anymore and most people from that era loved the cartoon but has now forgotten about them.

Rumors of a M.A.S.K. movie in the making may initiate a revival of these excellent toys.

Great to know there are still widely available in the hands of collectors.

C.J.

Quote Originally Posted by C.J. View Post
    Rumors of a M.A.S.K. movie in the making may initiate a revival of these excellent toys.
    I'd love to see these revived with modern engineering!