Page 100 of 141 FirstFirst ... 80909596979899100101102103104105110120 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1406

Thread: Toy Photography - From Transformers to Non-Transformers

My guess is he uses fishing line or something thin that the camera doesn't pick up. Since he says he doesn't Photoshop.

What figures are those Deceptic Optics? Are they MLs? 6 inches? I like that version of Archangel. You've been throwing your toys in the air lately?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by ispayks View Post
    Who's that? Looks like he separates into vehicles like voltron or some such.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    What figures are those Deceptic Optics? Are they MLs? 6 inches? I like that version of Archangel. You've been throwing your toys in the air lately?
    hi dre, they are marvel legends sdcc exclusive xforce

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    My guess is he uses fishing line or something thin that the camera doesn't pick up. Since he says he doesn't Photoshop.
    maybe...

Cool pics, everyone!

I've got a couple more I'd like to share:

Some of my marvel universe figures brawling on my shelves

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    Cool pics, everyone!

I've got a couple more I'd like to share:

*snip*
    Which of the Unit 01's has the better neck articulation? the 01 or 03?
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Who's that? Looks like he separates into vehicles like voltron or some such.
    It's Combattler V. Yup he does separate into 5 vehicle components. It's one of the great robots from the Robot Romance series (early 70s mecha cartoons of Japan) - the other two being Daimos and Voltes V. All got cancelled in Philippines under Martial law era due to subversive undertones in the storyline (rebellion, war, violence etc) but was later shown after the overthrow of Ex Pres Marcos's 20 year dictatorship rule.

As for deceptics pics - I believe he is using glass mirrors
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    Which of the Unit 01's has the better neck articulation? the 01 or 03?
    XS-03 has better neck articulation - its neck is longer, so the frill running around its head has more clearance from the entry plug hatch on its back. I have the XS-01R variant, which has had minor mould tweaks from the original XS-01, including a slightly longer neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    XS-03 has better neck articulation - its neck is longer, so the frill running around its head has more clearance from the entry plug hatch on its back. I have the XS-01R variant, which has had minor mould tweaks from the original XS-01, including a slightly longer neck.
    Cheers for the reply. I'm jealous of your 01R =P I have the xs-01, unit 02 and unit 00 (blue) as well as the awakening version of 01. I really should get the 03
    ~