Page 14 of 163 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192434 ... LastLast

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    yeah, its got lots of panty shots and lesbian action and they're all underage and the obligatory swimsuit/beach episodes
    My attempt at being facetious.

From what you and TC have said I don't have any interest beyond aesthetics. I just don't like people handing out labels, regardless.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

I think most anime has its obligatory beach/hot spring episode now.
    I like the mecha-musume look though, that Busou shinki seems along the same lines.

That shot of the Mana figure doesn't appear to have anything special on the tag that would allude to a release as far as I can see and I wonder if the saru (monkey) comes with the new Drossel Figma?

*edit*
    Woot! Just found some Magazine scans of new figma.

More Robocop! He has his holster tooooo!

And he has his computer connection spike. Also used for stabbing bad guys in the neck with. Looks like they have taken a page from revoltech with some gun fire effects as well. NNNIIICE! Looking forward to that one!

And some bird from some Anime called Madoka or something.

Kind of like her weapon, but the rest is just meh.
    No release date on the page.

Sourced from nekomagic.com
    Last edited by Tetsuwan Convoy; 24th April 2011 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    yeah, its got lots of panty shots and lesbian action and they're all underage and the obligatory swimsuit/beach episodes
    You make it sound so bad

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    *edit*

And he has his computer connection spike. Also used for stabbing bad guys in the neck with. Looks like they have taken a page from revoltech with some gun fire effects as well. NNNIIICE! Looking forward to that one!

And some bird from some Anime called Madoka or something.

Kind of like her weapon, but the rest is just meh.
    No release date on the page.
    The Robocop Figma looks really damn good and with the other one, its from an Anime and Manga called Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. And just because its a Mahou Shoujo show its actually pretty dark especially one character getting her head bitten off and the cute little creature is Kyuubee and he isnt really that cute. Only seen one episode but there was lots of complaints later on in the series regarding the deaths of a lot of the girls in it.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

That shot of the Mana figure doesn't appear to have anything special on the tag that would allude to a release as far as I can see and I wonder if the saru (monkey) comes with the new Drossel Figma?
    I found it on this page of 2009 Wonderfest Figmas.

Bottom of page with 'Skiing' Drossel.

*edit*

Wow, I'm quite suprised they were able to work in Robocop's holster. I wasn't actually expecting that.

Thanks.

Actually, do you know if it mention on the Robocop description if the leg holster opens or if it's a swap-out part?

Looks like the thigh opens up. The shots where it is closed, you can see the crack.

Perhaps the monkey comes with the Winter Drossel.. I will have to open mine and have a look. Been so long I can't remember.

Looks like the thigh opens up. The shots where it is closed, you can see the crack.

Perhaps the monkey comes with the Winter Drossel.. I will have to open mine and have a look. Been so long I can't remember.
    You haven't opened yours yet

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

I can't see any seam running down the side of the thigh tho. I think I can make out internal working hinges... will have to wait I guess.

Surely if the monkey was included with Holiday Drossel it would be advertised on the box. I couldn't see it in any reviews/galleries tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    I can't see any seam running down the side of the thigh tho. I think I can make out internal working hinges... will have to wait I guess.

Surely if the monkey was included with Holiday Drossel it would be advertised on the box. I couldn't see it in any reviews/galleries tho.
    the blurb says (I think as it isn't that clear to me right now) that he has the holster gimmick in his left thight for his Auto-9. plus in the picture with him firing his gun and the one underneath it, there is a black line running down the thigh (near the inner thigh) that I reckon is where the outer bit opens/closes.

the Holiday Drossel comes with the DVD set, and is very plain.

Valks, I did open it when I first got it, but put it back as I couldn't decide at the time as to put on the snow stickers or not

wow robocop looks good! i was actually expecting him to be part of the sci-fi revoltech line.