Page 17 of 163 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222737 ... LastLast

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Are there any known differences?

I have KOS-MOS on order. The other 3 are good choices too.
    I dont think there is. I think the only one that is different is the packaging on the Nagato witch version which does say 'Wonfest' which I missed out on that about 4 weeks ago on Mandrake. Thats when I grabbed Yomi instead.

I paid very quickly to get those two (Hatagi and KOS-MOS) sent out because of Golden Week in Japan where AmiAmi is closed for a few days.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    I dont think there is. I think the only one that is different is the packaging on the Nagato witch version which does say 'Wonfest' which I missed out on that about 4 weeks ago on Mandrake. Thats when I grabbed Yomi instead.

I paid very quickly to get those two (Hatagi and KOS-MOS) sent out because of Golden Week in Japan where AmiAmi is closed for a few days.
    What's golden week? Will HLJ close too?
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    What's golden week? Will HLJ close too?
    Golden Week

AmiAmi was closed last Friday, open Saturday, closed Sunday, open Monday, closed Tuesday to Thursday, open Friday then normal opening times after that.

No doubt it would be the same as HLJ.

From HLJ website:

"The flurry of Japanese holidays known as Golden Week has arrived! Our e-mail replies and order processing will only take place on a limited basis until we come back on May 9. See you then"

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Got a couple of boxes. Sadly one looked like this:

Inside was my Reimu and Miku, the 2 most expensive ones of the delivery. Luckily both were ok. I knew they were in damaged boxes, but I dont know how damaged, so I think they came unscathed, despite the postage box situation.

Also recieved my Drossel today in a seperate box. It was opened and only 3000yen. In good condition, but previous owner must have been a smoker as the figure reeks of tobacco. I gave it a wipe and clean tonight to see if it made some difference. It did a little. Might clean it again. Interestingly enough though, I have worked out that they had it displayed with the book on the stand, as only Drossel, the stand and the book smell.

"Oooooh! You smell alpine fresh! Let me in!"
    "No! I do not like people who smell bad!"

Woooo nice ones there Tets.......I hear there might be another parcel RIDER coming in

Valkyrie's SDF:

Woooo nice ones there Tets.......I hear there might be another parcel RIDER coming in
    Did you get one of those Fate Figmas from Mandrake? I ordered one but it was canceled...
    Which brings us to where we are today...

WooooOOOOOOooooooOOOOOooooo!

Did you get one of those Fate Figmas from Mandrake? I ordered one but it was canceled...
    Ha ha, Valks and I have been staking out mandrake for the past week, so it wouldn't surprise me if one of us managed to nab it before hand...

I might have to find out what the heck fate/stay night is now.

Does this make you jelly

The two on the left are from two different orders from Mandrake and the one on the right, I have had that since they first came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Ha ha, Valks and I have been staking out mandrake for the past week, so it wouldn't surprise me if one of us managed to nab it before hand...

I might have to find out what the heck fate/stay night is now.
    Yeah I claim responsibility Tober........and with Fate/Stay Night Tets, it was originally an eroge/dating sim game then novels, anime and manga. Ill give you the series and movie next time you give me my hard drive back.

Valkyrie's SDF:

Does this make you jelly
    For what they cost they better be able to make cream and scones too...

The two on the left are from two different orders from Mandrake and the one on the right, I have had that since they first came out.
    One I almost had...

It's one of my 3 Figma grails...
    Which brings us to where we are today...

For what they cost they better be able to make cream and scones too...

One I almost had...

It's one of my 3 Figma grails...
    Whats the other grails you want?

Valkyrie's SDF: