Page 18 of 163 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232838 ... LastLast

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Whats the other grails you want?
    I'm after Suzaku Kururugi from Code Geass (I have LeLouch) and the girls from A Certain Magical Index*.

I'm also after the figures from Summer Wars (which I'm told is really good).

Otherwise: Winter Drossel, Spiral Chaos (both) and a whole heap of easier to find but still overpriced figs...

So any I should be keeping an eye out for other people here?

Both are at Amiami but not the version of Mikoto with the visor.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    I'm after Suzaku Kururugi from Code Geass (I have LeLouch) and the girls from A Certain Magical Index*.

I'm also after the figures from Summer Wars (which I'm told is really good).

Otherwise: Winter Drossel, Spiral Chaos (both) and a whole heap of easier to find but still overpriced figs...

So any I should be keeping an eye out for other people here?

Both are at Amiami but not the version of Mikoto with the visor.
    You can have the two from Code Geass, dont want them at all. You can get the two Summer Wars ones from Mandrake (could get them last week anyway) but again I dont want them but they do look good. Got Winter Drossel and Spiral Chaos and with the Index/Railgun Misaka and Kuroko, as you seen only with the PSP game and I already have Misaka and pre-order for Kuroko. With the Misaka one with the visor, that is a limited edition of 20,000 and the character is actually clones of Misaka which are called 'Sisters' and where supposed to fight Accelerator to make him a Level 6 (if you watched the anime, you know what I mean). There were 20,000 clones with 1 chibi-Misaka as the 'hub'. I dont know how you would go with getting one of the clones, I think they have been sold out ages ago but you might be lucky with Mandrake again.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

You can have the two from Code Geass, dont want them at all. You can get the two Summer Wars ones from Mandrake (could get them last week anyway) but again I dont want them but they do look good. Got Winter Drossel and Spiral Chaos and with the Index/Railgun Misaka and Kuroko, as you seen only with the PSP game and I already have Misaka and pre-order for Kuroko. With the Misaka one with the visor, that is a limited edition of 20,000 and the character is actually clones of Misaka which are called 'Sisters' and where supposed to fight Accelerator to make him a Level 6 (if you watched the anime, you know what I mean). There were 20,000 clones with 1 chibi-Misaka as the 'hub'. I dont know how you would go with getting one of the clones, I think they have been sold out ages ago but you might be lucky with Mandrake again.
    Yep, that's the one. Thanks for that.

Kinda annoying that I got bitten by the Figma bug so late. Means that I'm paying a lot more for most Figs'.

I saw the Summer Wars Figs' there last week too, gone now. Same with the Archetype Figs', they were both there for about 5000 yen each but gone now (or was that you again?).

Misaka has just been relisted without the game for 5500 yen, easy pass.

Yep, that's the one. Thanks for that.

Kinda annoying that I got bitten by the Figma bug so late. Means that I'm paying a lot more for most Figs'.

I saw the Summer Wars Figs' there last week too, gone now. Same with the Archetype Figs', they were both there for about 5000 yen each but gone now (or was that you again?).

Misaka has just been relisted without the game for 5500 yen, easy pass.
    I had a look to see when I first bought Figma and it was in July 2008 from Ebay and then in a week long spending spree bought 5 more in October that year buying Suzumiya Haruhi and Lucky Star characters and thats when the bug got me. Most of mine were bought from certain Ebay sellers but now it all from AmiAmi and Mandrake very recently.

I think the grail that I want in a Figma in the WonFes version of Nagato which is the same as the normal release, just a different box. Then maybe the two male characters from Haruhi in which I put off for ages now the damn things are bloody expensive.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

New Figma available for pre-order at AmiAmi:

From the popular game 'Love Plus' comes a figma of the top student 'Manaka Takane'!

Valkyrie's SDF:

I think the grail that I want in a Figma in the WonFes version of Nagato which is the same as the normal release, just a different box. Then maybe the two male characters from Haruhi in which I put off for ages now the damn things are bloody expensive.
    If I came across the Wonderfest version how would I know? What is the difference between box markings.

New Figma available for pre-order at AmiAmi

From the popular game 'Love Plus' comes a figma of the top student 'Manaka Takane'!
    I got the Figma book that was included in Degenki Hobby a few months ago. There is a pic of three of them and some other character on the left:

If I came across the Wonderfest version how would I know? What is the difference between box markings.

I got the Figma book that was included in Degenki Hobby a few months ago. There is a pic of three of them and some other character on the left:

Well the Wonderfest version says 'WF2008' on the front with 'Wonder Festival Early Edition' just underneath it.

The three girls from Love Plus+ dating game Rinko, Manaka and Nene (in order of picture) and the one on the far left is Suruga Kanbaru from Bakemonogatari. All those should be available later on in the year.

Valkyrie's SDF:

Well the Wonderfest version says 'WF2008' on the front with 'Wonder Festival Early Edition' just underneath it.

The three girls from Love Plus+ dating game Rinko, Manaka and Nene (in order of picture) and the one on the far left is Suruga Kanbaru from Bakemonogatari. All those should be available later on in the year.
    Cool, thanks.

Not sure ordering the school girls is my thing... might give them a miss for now.

Cool, thanks.

Not sure ordering the school girls is my thing... might give them a miss for now.
    Go on....I know you want to

Valkyrie's SDF: