Page 29 of 163 FirstFirst ... 91924252627282930313233343949 ... LastLast

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

Two more Figma's available for pre-order:

From the anime 'Toaru Majutsu no Index' comes a figma of Touma - the unlucky fellow who will never leave someone in need!

From the anime 'Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai' comes a figma of Kirino's classmate, fellow model and close friend - Ayase Aragaki!

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Two more Figma's available for pre-order:

From the anime 'Toaru Majutsu no Index' comes a figma of Touma - the unlucky fellow who will never leave someone in need!

Thanks for the heads-up - pro-ordered.

I've watched a few animes from the Figma line now, including A Certain Magical Index of Prohibited Books. I'm suprised they are doing Touma before Index, although she was utterly annoying.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up - pro-ordered.

I've watched a few animes from the Figma line now, including A Certain Magical Index of Prohibited Books. I'm suprised they are doing Touma before Index, although she was utterly annoying.
    Index isnt bad Thare are rumours that it might it might take a while for Index to be released due to the flowing clothing that she wears but they have made Luka Megarine so there is still hope.

Also:

Change Information Release month treatment products will be released in June 2011

- Change Product - Release month

Release month change in July 2011
    "Strength"

And:

Information about the product ship date will be released in 22 June 2011

"Mato Kuroi: School Uniform ver."

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Gentleman.....more stuff to spend. The only problem, its WonFest figma specials and online only in Japan (either Mandrake or proxy service).

Description
    The Anti-Shadow special android Aigis is back again with new equipment.
    figma Aigis is back again, this time based on the new design from the new Persona 3: FES game.

Along with the new design, she also features reworked expression parts, machine-gun effect parts and a cannon. You can also lower her visor - something that was not even seen within the game! A definite must-have for any fans of the series!

And finally

Description
    My name is Roger Smith. I perform a much needed job here in this city of amnesia.
    From the anime 'The Big O' comes a figma of the main character, Roger Smith!

He comes with a three expressions - a standard face, a face wearing sunglasses and a shouting face. Also included is an openable briefcase and an extra arm part to recreate the scenes where Roger calls the Big O - "Big O, Showtime!!"

Valkyrie's SDF:

Roger is tempting, though come to think of it I never actually finished the whole series.

Apparently you might be able to order the Wonfest exclusives from the Good Smile Company's website instead of going through a proxy buyer.

http://www.facebook.com/goodsmileeng...27315190685142

Hopefully its true and wont have to spend the extra for the proxy service.

Valkyrie's SDF:

Index isnt bad Thare are rumours that it might it might take a while for Index to be released due to the flowing clothing that she wears but they have made Luka Megarine so there is still hope.
    You might be right about that:

Description
    My name is Roger Smith. I perform a much needed job here in this city of amnesia.
    From the anime 'The Big O' comes a figma of the main character, Roger Smith!

He comes with a three expressions - a standard face, a face wearing sunglasses and a shouting face. Also included is an openable briefcase and an extra arm part to recreate the scenes where Roger calls the Big O - "Big O, Showtime!!"
    Apparently you might be able to order the Wonfest exclusives from the Good Smile Company's website instead of going through a proxy buyer.

http://www.facebook.com/goodsmileeng...27315190685142

Hopefully its true and wont have to spend the extra for the proxy service.
    That's really good news!
    I've ordered Mr. Smith through F2F anyway, just to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    You might be right about that:

That's really good news!
    I've ordered Mr. Smith through F2F anyway, just to be safe.
    Its sad that I guessed correctly but cant wait till she comes out.

And I'm sort of holding out at the moment in ordering the two figma's because of this. Plus I don't want to pay straight away, got more bills this month to pay *sigh*.

Valkyrie's SDF:

Got my grail for 4500jpy as well as one of the harder to find wants.

Only a few remaining now...