Page 55 of 163 FirstFirst ... 354550515253545556575859606575 ... LastLast

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

Fate/Zero Saber is out for pre-order now on AmiAmi.

No links as I am on my phone.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Fate/Zero Saber is out for pre-order now on AmiAmi.

No links as I am on my phone.
    Here you go.

Kinda dull looking imo...
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Where the hell is my Tekkaman preorders!

Quote Originally Posted by Accel View Post
    Where the hell is my Tekkaman preorders!
    Same place with Fate/Stay Night Archer

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Question for you guys who use AMiAMI... the EMS or SAL shipping, has anyone lost any item so far using either...aorund how much - ball park would shipping to us here costs for say 3-4 figma figures?. Cheers.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Question for you guys who use AMiAMI... the EMS or SAL shipping, has anyone lost any item so far using either...aorund how much - ball park would shipping to us here costs for say 3-4 figma figures?. Cheers.
    I've never lost a package with Amiami, EMS or SAL. SAL is registered, unless you explicitly ask for it not to be. EMS is, of course, registered and trackable.

There are basically two sizes of Figma boxes. If you got two of each, shipping would be aproximately 4000jpy for EMS and aproximately 3000jpy for SAL.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    I've often used SAL unregistered for small orders containing 2 items at a time (combination of revoltech/figma/transformer)

anything above $100 and I go with registered options.

to answer your question though, for SAL unregistered, its 1180yen to ship 2 items and like tober said 3000yen for 4 items (its upgraded to SAL Parcel)

Which is why I like to do my orders in lots of 2s.

I group mine together and the end of the month which the average postage price is around 4000-4500 yen EMS.

October's group consists of 4 figma (3x normal size and 1x double size box) and the postage cost was 4280 yen.

The only problem with AmiAmi is (but lets be honest, its not really a problem) that they use a larger box and pad out the sides but this sometimes makes the postage higher. They do a fantastic job in packing and the boxes are very sturdy and not prone to being crushed, even the small boxes.

Valkyrie's SDF:

oooooh okay, thanks for all the info guys
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Picked up a few days ago but too lazy to post:

figmas of Manaka Takane, Suruga Kanbaru, Madoka Kaname and Lynette Bishop.

Should have 4 more coming by the end of the week *sigh* never ending

Valkyrie's SDF: