Page 61 of 163 FirstFirst ... 415156575859606162636465667181 ... LastLast

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    I just checked my order history, the BRS beast with art book was just under 10000 yen with shipping. The book is very heavy and quite thick as well.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...15119&page=top

Im wondering what character will come with this though, it would have to be something mighty big to warrant a 25000 yen price tag.
    Well, it's 4 blu ray discs, sadly in Japane Blu rays and DVDs are priced incredibly high. you can pay 8000 yen for a 3 episode dvd sometimes, so most of the price will be the Blu-Rays. Plus by the sounds of things, it looks like it could be the eequivalent of season 1, aaaannnnnndddd, it appears to be a very limited run of the set = Super duper Collectorrs edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Accel View Post
    I'm betting that new Chariot chick
    Wheel chair Girly? Hmm, yeh with that spider thing too! . Wouldn't mind that. She was hell creepy.

if anyone can send me a pm suggesting a way i can either obtain or view the second ep with english subs id be very grateful =]
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    if anyone can send me a pm suggesting a way i can either obtain or view the second ep with english subs id be very grateful =]
    It's on YouTube, Dkaris: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-Wvqox-SwE

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Well, it's 4 blu ray discs, sadly in Japane Blu rays and DVDs are priced incredibly high. you can pay 8000 yen for a 3 episode dvd sometimes, so most of the price will be the Blu-Rays. Plus by the sounds of things, it looks like it could be the eequivalent of season 1, aaaannnnnndddd, it appears to be a very limited run of the set = Super duper Collectorrs edition.

Wheel chair Girly? Hmm, yeh with that spider thing too! . Wouldn't mind that. She was hell creepy.
    MACAROON CANNON!!!!!!!

Hmmm... Maybe with Metroid, Fogma got an umbrella license from Nintendo...

Which brings us to where we are today...

Wha? Is that Link? Wha?

hmm, Metroid, Zelda and Mario are all from the one guy, Shigeru Miyamoto. Perhaps he allowed license. Soon a Mario figma?
    Mario would seem obvious, but I'm wondering how he would fit in with the overall Figma aesthetic. They are basically 1/18 humanoid figures, I can't really think of any exceptions off the top of my head except for those baseball team mascots.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Mario would seem obvious, but I'm wondering how he would fit in with the overall Figma aesthetic. They are basically 1/18 humanoid figures, I can't really think of any exceptions off the top of my head except for those baseball team mascots.
    He would probably fit into the Nendoroid line though. Kind of like the way they did with Sonic. Although I have seen some images of mario with less pudgy proportions and assuming they kept his height doen and made his legs a bit wider, it could work

He would probably fit into the Nendoroid line though. Kind of like the way they did with Sonic. Although I have seen some images of mario with less pudgy proportions and assuming they kept his height doen and made his legs a bit wider, it could work
    Nendroid makes sense actually. Was completely forgetting about those.

Went down to the GSC cafe in Akiba to purchase the figma Homu school uniform but alas I was rejected. Apparently you had to order online but didnt know that. Oh well Ill have to order from the website to get them now.

Enjoying the GSC cafe anyway

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.