Page 8 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131828 ... LastLast

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    PSP [w/ AmiAmi Exclusive Bonus] Black Rock Shooter the Game - White Premium BOX (Limited Edition)

So Amiami appear to have an exclusive happening with BRS game, but I think the only difference is the box artwork.
    It's not really clear what the exclusive bonus is, is it? And particularly not clear why or if it's worth 1,000 yen.

PSP [w/ AmiAmi Exclusive Bonus] Black Rock Shooter the Game - White Premium BOX (Limited Edition)

So Amiami appear to have an exclusive happening with BRS game, but I think the only difference is the box artwork.
    Usually the bonus is the phone card that AmiAmi does.

Yeh, usually a phone card, but that is pretty vague in their current setup. I pre-ordered one as soon as it showed and I got the Ltd edition, but it doesn't tell me its a white box or whatever, although the price is right...

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Yeh, usually a phone card, but that is pretty vague in their current setup. I pre-ordered one as soon as it showed and I got the Ltd edition, but it doesn't tell me its a white box or whatever, although the price is right...
    I think the one we ordered was the Limited Edition White Box version with the Figma. There is another with just the game and they get a small WRS figure (like a tiny gashapon figure).

just opened my black gold saw for a peruse and I notice her hips are always angles like the pic on the box, kind of standing relaxed, with the weight more on one leg then the other. I am having trouble getting her hips level. Anybody else noticed this on theirs?

From What I know of figma joints, I have a feeling I have just got to get the right bit of moevemtn to fix it, but I am having trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    just opened my black gold saw for a peruse and I notice her hips are always angles like the pic on the box, kind of standing relaxed, with the weight more on one leg then the other. I am having trouble getting her hips level. Anybody else noticed this on theirs?

From What I know of figma joints, I have a feeling I have just got to get the right bit of moevemtn to fix it, but I am having trouble.
    I'm not too sure what you're referring to:

Which brings us to where we are today...

Two new Figma:

From the 'Black Rock Shooter' anime comes a figma id Mato Kuroi's best friend, Takanashi Yomi! available from AmiAmi.

The other one is:

From the popular game series, the 'Touhou Project' comes a figma of Suika Ibuki, one of the most mischievous demons in Gensoukyou! but is only available from the online stores in Japan so you have to wait for an someone to pick these up. Usually Otacute does pick these up for international release.

Black Rock Shooter isn't that hard to find tho is she? 2nd re-release at least?

Rakuten.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

I'm not too sure what you're referring to:
    Cheers for the pic. Looks like I need to pay with mine a bit.

Dammit, I wasnt a suika. And I aint talkng about watermelon!

Woot, just found one.

That first one is Dead Master in school girl mode!