Page 9 of 163 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141929 ... LastLast

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

Just fixed my BGS. I had to pull off her legs and adjust the 'hip' joint. It wasn't damaged or anything, just really really tight when I pulled her outta the box.

I like this figure! Nice sculpting, especially on the face, my only complaint would be that her long limbs and funky shoes make it had for her to stand unaided.

is anyone collecting the kamen rider figmas? im interested in getting them, and wanted to know what everyone else thought

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    is anyone collecting the kamen rider figmas? im interested in getting them, and wanted to know what everyone else thought
    Only getting one and that was the white one. Couldnt be bothered getting the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Black Rock Shooter isn't that hard to find tho is she? 2nd re-release at least?

Rakuten.
    didnt know they did a second wave? is that site reliable btw
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    I'm pretty sure I got mine as part of a second run... I definitely got Drossel from a second run as my first was lost in the post, but HLJ assured me that there was another run coming, and they were right.

Rakuten is a bit like eBay, comprised of various online stores. I've ordered from other Rakuten stores with no problems, except minimal communication, everything arrived just fine and promptly tho.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    Only a few Figmas have had a second and third release. Off the top of my head there has been Miku, Drossell, Aegis and the cast from K-on have had multiple releases.

AmiAmi did have BRS in stock for ages but now they have even sold out so you may have to go to ebay or wait till someone goes to Japan and picks it up cheap in one of the stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Black Rock Shooter isn't that hard to find tho is she? 2nd re-release at least?
    How many people here had a problem with Black Rock Shooter's chest joint/waist being fragile? If there was a second run, was it fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    How many people here had a problem with Black Rock Shooter's chest joint/waist being fragile? If there was a second run, was it fixed?
    Meeeeeeee! If you are referring to the joint under he bust, mid chest. My first one broke as I was taking off the protective plastic...

Luckily ami ami sent me out a replacement body.

If you are ver, ver, very careful, it can be superglued back together with no loss of movement. I ended up doing that to mine so I have a junker bod now I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Only a few Figmas have had a second and third release. Off the top of my head there has been Miku, Drossell, Aegis and the cast from K-on have had multiple releases.

AmiAmi did have BRS in stock for ages but now they have even sold out so you may have to go to ebay or wait till someone goes to Japan and picks it up cheap in one of the stores.
    I already have a brs from the first run, I as just surprised they did a second. I found some cool stuff on rakuten too
    ~

Looks like there are knockoff Dead Masters too... that's not good:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/FIGMA-BLACK-R...item2eb476884f