spoilers ahoy

I liked "Driftjack."

Plenty of action... but as with last episode I was disappointed that there wasn't that much transforming either. (-_-)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue
I realise that Prime is not G1, but Wheeljack should be some sort of Science bot ,Not the guy who bore more than a passing resemblance to Drift.
Even though G1 Wheeljack was a mechanical engineer, not a scientist. But yeah, his persona was definitely more Driftish... the only thing about him that's Wheeljack is the look and name. But hey... it's not G1. <shrug>

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue
In fact in my head I was thinking that Drift would've been a better choice, even to the point where a more entertaining storyline could've been had with a Decepticon plot to impersonate Drift in order to make the traitor look like he had returned to his old ways. I certainly hope the next ep is more exciting.
Nah, I prefer Driftjack over Drift.

But yeah, I hope next ep will feature more transforming and if they're gonna introduce a new character, hopefully s/he'll actually stay! This series sure has its fair share of "hi then bye" characters... Cliffjumper, Skyquake, Wheeljack...

If Hasbro's planning on making toys of these characters, it's odd that they don't appear more -- and in Wheeljack's case, it's quite odd that he never transformed (although the episode does leave it open for him to potentially return). At least Cliffjumper and Skyquake got "showcased" in both modes.

I actually found the most interesting character in the story was Makeshift -- a Decepticon much like Chameleon or Zartan. A shame he had to die at the end, as he would've been a pretty deadly recurring villain.