View Poll Results: Generations Warpath - worth buying?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

36 90.00%
  • Only if cheap

2 5.00%
  • Only if (something else)

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not interested

2 5.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Toy Review - Generations Warpath

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Besides the email that Hasbro sent as a reply (which can be taken with a grain of salt since we all know how reliable they are), there's been no real sightings or other news regarding it's local release.

It doesn't bode well for a local retail release since even RK haven't re-stocked after they sold out of the original batch and BBTS still haven't received their stock yet (originally slated for March release)
    BBTS has the preorders for the full case of eight, with Wheeljack, Thundercracker, Kup, Scourge, I've got it in my pile of loot, I'm still waiting for the three pack case with wheeljack and Thundercracker though.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    BBTS has the preorders for the full case of eight, with Wheeljack, Thundercracker, Kup, Scourge, I've got it in my pile of loot, I'm still waiting for the three pack case with wheeljack and Thundercracker though.
    They don't have any stock on hand for any of the Warpath (loose, set, case or otherwise) - it's all still listed as 'pre-order' (with a March 2011 release date).

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    They don't have any stock on hand for any of the Warpath (loose, set, case or otherwise) - it's all still listed as 'pre-order' (with a March 2011 release date).

I have already paid for the case of 8, it is currently sitting in my pile of loot. I do know that it is still listed as a pre order, but when the money has been taken from my account and the BBTS website states that it is my pile of loot, then I can only assume that they did get some stock in, just not much.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    I have already paid for the case of 8, it is currently sitting in my pile of loot. I do know that it is still listed as a pre order, but when the money has been taken from my account and the BBTS website states that it is my pile of loot, then I can only assume that they did get some stock in, just not much.
    Interesting - I'm not that familiar with BBTS as I have only placed one order through them before.

Nonetheless, Warpath's pretty scarce and limited (for now).

I received my Warpath yesterday! Huzzah!!
    I like him! The tank mode just seemed small when I saw him in package, but when fully considered I think it works out best this way. He is a nice size for a. Deluxe in bot mode and I think he will fit in very well on my shelf.
    That said, no idea why his light piping was cast in black plastic...
    But that said I intend to repaint this sucker here and there. Including the eyes of course.

Only thing that bugs me is how over his fists there is a gap in bot mode. :/ other than that I do like the transformation and the whole package!
    Last edited by lcz128; 6th April 2011 at 02:16 PM.

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

If anybody else still needs convincing that Generations Warpath is a worthy homage to G1 Warpath, have a look at this comparison pic (courtesy of Ultramarginal and Gamblor via Fatbot).

Received my Warpath with Wheeljack and Thundercraker today courtesy of BBTS and Australia Post

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Received my Warpath with Wheeljack and Thundercraker today courtesy of BBTS and Australia Post
    What's up with that? It's been sitting in my pre-order pile for ages now, and the arrival date has changed from March to April now. WTF? I put the order in the same day it was listed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    What's up with that? It's been sitting in my pre-order pile for ages now, and the arrival date has changed from March to April now. WTF? I put the order in the same day it was listed!
    Did you order a case? I did and I know others have who have the same problem. Ive read elsewhere that this might be because BBTS are filling the smaller orders with warpath first since they are lacking warpaths.

hmmm mine's still in the pre order pile still.... hmmm BBTS must get more Warpaths
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]