Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516

Thread: More G1 KO Cassettes including the Japanese Dinos?!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I dont know if they CAN do it for a cheap price. Remember these toys, at least the first batch, were really poor in quality. Maybe you get what you pay for?

I know I would be prepared to pay full encore prices for these, if they were made available. or bundled with other figures eg. new cassettes for blaster twincast
    Hey me too, first in line if they EVER did! Ill buy 3 sets even, just so I ve got the spare to keep MISB ( OMG 5FDP has corrupted me!!) but as they havent gotten around to it, these fills the void....
    Encore price for me is reasonable price. So I gladly buy doubles of what I already have in G1 and keep the Encore ones I have MISB.

These were price ranged around same as Deluxe each which for me is reasonable... unlike say paying 50 plus bucks for those perfect effect mini NOT rumble Frenzy - those are tiny as and well just doesnt float my boat so to speak.

I have encore cassettes compared to the old cassettrons and the Encore ones are KOish is quality, but, i like em a lot still, so it's not like were all after super uber same as 1980s dinocassettes QC, they really should look into reissuing these since they most likely can do a lot better than these KO providers yet simply not to. Instead just more recoloured prev tapes dealing with the obscure characters... except for enemy and wingthing (which are Soundwaves') IM not too interested in Twincast's cassettes buddies on the Encore reissue of him.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Ill buy 3 sets even, just so I ve got the spare to keep MISB ( OMG 5FDP has corrupted me!!) but as they havent gotten around to it, these fills the void....

"GOOD... GOOD"
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post

"GOOD... GOOD"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]