Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: More G1 KO Cassettes including the Japanese Dinos?!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    I want the dino cassettes. If Takara releases their all Jap exclusive Dinocassettes as the next encore or whatever they wanna call it series wave figures then Ill grab those instead, mebbe even two. Onc set to keep imprisoned in their case forever to make em more eeeevvvviiiilllll , evil I tell yah! mwahahahaha...
    That is probably the only way Ill get a set of Dinocassettes....unless someone wants to be nice to me.

I'd definitely buy them to complete my collection. My conscience will be clear in the knowledge that I'd also buy the encore release if/when they come out.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Whats the quality like on these? I only need Squawktalk and Beastbox (Beatbox?) and if these are decent I may go there.
    Afterall, they can't be anyworse then my G1 KO Frenzy

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    Whats the quality like on these? I only need Squawktalk and Beastbox (Beatbox?) and if these are decent I may go there.
    Afterall, they can't be anyworse then my G1 KO Frenzy
    We don't know yet, but if they are anything like the headmasters, they aren't bad.

Maybe it will be worth it just to complete my decepticon cassettes. At least I know they are KO's

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    Maybe it will be worth it just to complete my decepticon cassettes. At least I know they are KO's
    I'll get it as I know I will never track down the originals. If they do ever get reissued, I will buy it in a heartbeat, even if I got the KO.

Tracking own originals ust isn't worth it. To many dodgy sellers. Been burnt before. At least if I buy KO i'll know they're KO so will have no reason to get mad.

Looks like they are getting closer to being released as there is a picture of one so far that has been nearly finished.

Even though I dont get KO's, I might grab a set when they come out.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Looks like they are getting closer to being released as there is a picture of one so far that has been nearly finished.

Even though I dont get KO's, I might grab a set when they come out.
    pic link?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    pic link?
    At the KOtoys.com site.

Apparently you need to log in to see the pics?