Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: More G1 KO Cassettes including the Japanese Dinos?!

Well can't say they don't listen to 'the people'.

Hes asking for people to send him headmasters, scorponok, victory or masterforce stuff.

Man would have never guessed they would do masterfrorce.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    Whats the quality like on these? I only need Squawktalk and Beastbox (Beatbox?) and if these are decent I may go there.
    Afterall, they can't be anyworse then my G1 KO Frenzy
    Skullcruncher has one set for sale I believe...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

...and courtesy of Seibertron.com, further conformation of the Dino-Cassettes being KOed.

Oh NO! I was going to look for a real set! Sure I would have to sell my car to do it... Guess I will just have to settle for reasonable quality Near perfect reproductions. Not like I will even remember in 20 years.

YEAH THANKS KO DEMONS

OKaaay I can live with that, it's the selling of these things online at "original toy price" pricing that bugs me to no end.....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Even the original boxes and instructios, thats just nasty for someone trying to buy an original.

Reproductions would be okay if they were distinctly different in some way and in odd packaging, as it would give the fans of the toys a cheaper alternative (those who would be picky over the differences would be more likely willing to pay the price of the real things)... but releasing them exactly like the original, and in replica packaging, only benefits deceptive dealers who try to list them as originals or scuff up the packaging to make them look old/legit.

Personally, I'm just as interested in the replica packaging as I am the toys. To each their own.

The packaging samples look awesome, seem to resemble the original Takara boxes. I know I could never afford them, and wouldn't keep the packaging either (unless its cheap enough for a MISB spare), and will be just thrilled to finish my cassette collection
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    The packaging samples look awesome, seem to resemble the original Takara boxes. I know I could never afford them, and wouldn't keep the packaging either (unless its cheap enough for a MISB spare), and will be just thrilled to finish my cassette collection
    Yeah I am in the same boat too. Would love to have these but then I dont want KO's.

*sigh*

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.