Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516 LastLast

Thread: More G1 KO Cassettes including the Japanese Dinos?!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Dont mean to get off topic here, but........

You did mention women fighting, and now I am imagining pillow fights and breasts. To set me straight, what is there to fight about?

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I think these may have been released anyway.

The Other Dino Tapes! Yeah they are on the way. KO Toys just sold things did not make them. Nothing has stopped. So yeah they are on the way. I have my Pre Order in

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    The Other Dino Tapes! Yeah they are on the way. KO Toys just sold things did not make them. Nothing has stopped. So yeah they are on the way. I have my Pre Order in
    Congrats for you. I thought some were actually leaked out in a couple of weeks ago.

Buyer beware again:

Which brings us to where we are today...

Thats great they should ship out in a week or so.

Is it just me or do bots look terrible? Good that the boxes have the obvious KO signs too. Winning!

Thank god the angry masses shut down KOToys. There is no chance this abomination will ever see the light of day
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    I have come out from the basement to reveal ....yep , they've arrived!

So for those after originals on evilbay be aware that the fake stuff is now .. out there, be carefull. Unless you want the fake stuff that is... QC wise it's the same as the first batch.. itll do for me as Ill never be able to afford the originals ( unless I win the grand prize in lotto). I just wish HASTAKTOM was able to reissue these little fellas since if 3rd party people (have proven) can do it and not over the top priced at that, surely they can but as yet fails ( along with an official car Arcee)... sigh, same old HASTAKTOM I guess...

now back to the basement
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    I have come out from the basement to reveal ....yep , they've arrived!

So for those after originals on evilbay be aware that the fake stuff is now .. out there, be carefull. Unless you want the fake stuff that is... QC wise it's the same as the first batch.. itll do for me as Ill never be able to afford the originals ( unless I win the grand prize in lotto). I just wish HASTAKTOM was able to reissue these little fellas since if 3rd party people (have proven) can do it and not over the top priced at that, surely they can but as yet fails ( along with an official car Arcee)... sigh, same old HASTAKTOM I guess...

now back to the basement
    I dont know if they CAN do it for a cheap price. Remember these toys, at least the first batch, were really poor in quality. Maybe you get what you pay for?

I know I would be prepared to pay full encore prices for these, if they were made available. or bundled with other figures eg. new cassettes for blaster twincast
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!