View Poll Results: PCC Heavytread - worth buying?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 62.50%
  • Only if cheap

4 25.00%
  • Only if (something else)

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not interested

2 12.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Review - PCC Heavytread

I love this guy too, but I wonder why all the pics I've seen of him show the tank barrell pointing up straight over his head, when it should be over to one side allowing the other weapon , the big cannon, to flip out over his shoulder? I didn't realise the cannon even existed until I happily discovered it when I opened mine yesterday.

This guy is just fun, Once I got that unlike classics which are clearly for us older fans the PCCS are TOYS for KIDS to have FUN with I started to love these guys. Just need some of the five packs now.

Just opened mine, and even just assessed as a scout, forgetting he's PCC or works with FP Bruticus, I think he's excellent. Intuitive, gratifying transformation, and looks good in both modes. Only complaint, and it's slight, is that the arms could use more rotation articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipesqueak View Post
    I love this guy too, but I wonder why all the pics I've seen of him show the tank barrell pointing up straight over his head, when it should be over to one side allowing the other weapon , the big cannon, to flip out over his shoulder?
    i prefer that cannon flipped out to his left hip