Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Voltron Classics Line

A little to the left... a little bit more...

I really wish (hoped) the figures would come with the Lions. Damn - another Matty sub..? Hmmm, I dunno; might have to think about it. But, damn, they look great!

i got server error when i tried to sign up for the club lion force subscription.
    does that mean that the servers are overloaded and it could potentially be sold out already?

apologies but im a complete noob with buying from mattycollector

The question is, get 1, 2 for a MISB, or 3 for the profit!!!!???????

I reeeally like how that looks except for the lack of silver/chrome/shininess on the Lions legs. There's no way I'm paying $300+ for it though. God damn.

On the fence with this, it's pretty expensive but it is one of the toys & cartoons I grew up with and would love to have it.

The price is a major deterrent but it is a collection that has limited scope. That is, after you've got the lions and pilots, that's pretty much it. I don't collect anything other than DCUC figures and specific Transformers lines e.g. Classics/Generations G1 Homages and Encore series.

That's true, i can't remember anything except for the lions, their pilots and King Zarkon!

I've decided not to look at this again though, it's depressing me.
    It looks awesome, at 23" and with all the nicely done figs, it would be a collection stand-out. I know why they do it as a subscription, but as a customer, a better option would have been offering it as a single product in one hit, with everything - and with one shipping cost.

As it stands, i think i will continue my years-long quest to find a cheap die-cast Toynami Voltron, all the while hoping Bandai get to releasing one in their Soul of Chogokin line.

Looks awesome but somewhat pricey. When I say awesome I mean I would sell my girlfriends body on Grey st to fund it's purchase. It would only be one night for her vs a lifetime of misery for me not getting it.

Then again after my latest parcel arrived & "the look"I was given I would probably end up with Voltrons sword impaled in my neck as I sleep .

so has there been a picture released of what voltron will look like because all im seeing is the red lion and lance, and to be honest the lion figure isnt looking all that great at the moment

I am currently fighting a war in my head as to whether I join Matty Collector and get all the Voltron figures. Cost is not an issue. I think maybe the fact that when you get older you are more conscious. Just like me deciding to not order a brand new FPV black series GT.

I currently own the crappy Toynami 25th anniversary set and the Lion Force and Vehicle Force Toynami robot vinyl collection.

Back to Matty Collector, whilst the total commitment is USD 290 plus joining given that theLions will be sent out progressively I wonder how much that will cost in the end.
    I'm walking away from Transformers. Check out my sales thread

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...089#post314089