Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sonicron (Not-Soundwave) Images

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Pricing was not in my mind when I said my first comment. If I had liked that Soundwave, I probably would have gotten him at whatever price they are selling it for.
    I realise that- I was more making a general comment about the irony of it- how lazy Hasbro have become with their resources and economy of scale, compared to what 3rd party companies manage to do with next to nothing.

Has anyone else taken the plunge on this? It was my first third party figure and I wanted to try at least one third party fig before dropping any cash on pp05. I've found it to be pretty cool, except the pelvis region is very loose and it takes a few transformations to get all of the parts to move properly and align properly. The Box is also very cool, very similar to the special edition classics that were out a few years ago, but its held closed with magnets, not the velcro tabs - love Hasbro to have picked up on that!

I'm tempted after seeing som pics of theis guy transformed correctly with that extra waist piece makes him look less boxy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    I'm tempted after seeing som pics of theis guy transformed correctly with that extra waist piece makes him look less boxy.
    I just broke down and ordered one to keep United Rumble and Frenzy company.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!