Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 31318192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: April Acquisitions

Went grocery shopping at Woolies and found these two solitary guys sitting on the shelf in the toy section:

salvage reminds me of wheelie

can someone post a pic of steelshot in alt mode please?

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    salvage reminds me of wheelie

can someone post a pic of steelshot in alt mode please?
    Yeah he does resemble ROTF Wheelie.

And because you asked nicely - alt mode pic of Steelshot attached below.

Went to the city today even though it's dreadful weather. Got me some comics

ROTF MOvie Comic adaptation (meh - not recommendable at all) just wanted it coz I already bought the first one as well so might as well, but as Ive said (see above. Also got me Heart of Darkness #2...

oh and here's the pic of my previously posted Tf stuff out of layby and all, got me some new batteries. the old ones wont recharge properly anymore

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    You don't keep packages anyways, individually place each fig in a ziplock bag ( that way you dont loose accessories) what have you been buying man? Throw those clothes away! youve got enough when you get back in your house
    Even throwing away most of the packaging (just turfed out Piranacon's box this morning), I've just got a lot of toys to lug back home.

Atm I'm looking at:
    (from Australia)
    + United Grapple - arrived at my doorstep just as I was about to leave for the airport. I quickly opened the toy and left the box at home but took the toy with me.
    + Universe Legends Beachcomber
    (purchased in China)
    + Universe Mini-Con Overcharge x2 (the spare is spoken for)
    + Flare Up
    + DOTM Deluxe Sideswipe
    + Motorcycle BuzzerBot (for fatbot)
    + Wasp Buzzerbot
    + Animated Blackout (for you)
    + Nut Convoy
    + Sergeant Kup
    + Reissue Piranacon
    + Sergeant Kup
    + Generations Scourge

That's a lot to carry around, let alone bring home in my carry-on luggage (cos I don't trust putting them in my main luggage)!! I'm seriously thinking about posting Wasp Buzzerbot and the Reissue Seacons back to myself via SAL. It'll take a while, but I can wait for Buzzerbot and the Seacons I primarily bought for the Piranacon parts. I'll bring the accessories home but mail the actual Seacons themselves - that way when I get home I can finally form Piranacon with my G1 Seacons and later when the reissues arrive I'll form them into Piranacon and display my G1s in individual bot mode again (that way I don't have to look at reissue Snaptrap's unsightly blue-green head! ).

Quote Originally Posted by Mickymac View Post
    And I am now very, very happy to present my completed collection of Hasbro Classicsverse G1 Seekers:

Congratulations! I felt the same way when I got Generations Dirge... always nice to complete a set.

"Six little Maximals. Well, I've almost completed the whole set!" - Megatron (Master Blaster)

speedstars prime & soundwave for $3 at Kmart.
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

Got this from Demonac (Cameron)today. Cameron and I havent seen each other for ages so it was an absolute pleasant surprise to see him. I will catch up with him another day for sure.

Bought 2 TF off him - ROTF Cliffjumper, Dropkick and Evac.

Blackout is one of my favourite 2007 movies characters, so when Evac, an Autobot version was available I grabbed it.

The Sikorsky MH-53 is also featured in the 2007 Transformers film as the alternate mode of Blackout. Production designer Jeff Mann stated "the Pave Low looks butch... the size made it the logical choice."[310] Toys for Blackout were MH-53 replicas, which were reused for the characters of Evac, Spinister and Whirl.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Even throwing away most of the packaging (just turfed out Piranacon's box this morning), I've just got a lot of toys to lug back home.
    "snip"
    That's a lot to carry around, let alone bring home in my carry-on luggage (cos I don't trust putting them in my main luggage)!! I'm seriously thinking about posting Wasp Buzzerbot and the Reissue Seacons back to myself via SAL. It'll take a while, but I can wait for Buzzerbot and the Seacons I primarily bought for the Piranacon parts. I'll bring the accessories home but mail the actual Seacons themselves - that way when I get home I can finally form Piranacon with my G1 Seacons and later when the reissues arrive I'll form them into Piranacon and display my G1s in individual bot mode again (that way I don't have to look at reissue Snaptrap's unsightly blue-green head! ).
    "snip"
    I guess that's why your having a hard time. Even in Alt mode they would be a really tight fit now wouldnt they? also have to consider the weight of the hand carry I guess. It is doable but with much thinking. Cant you squeeze some in your wife's carry on... say the seacons and BUzzerbot wasp, in alt mode of course? Or looking at the list, all of it in your carry on - it is possible, unless your luggage is quite petite... I gave it a try (yeah Ive got nothing to do) and your stuff goes in the carry on of your wife ( not sure what these are but I would imagine, camera, towel, etc)
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ed View Post
    Got this from Demonac (Cameron)today. Cameron and I havent seen each other for ages so it was an absolute pleasant surprise to see him. I will catch up with him another day for sure.

Bought 2 TF off him - ROTF Cliffjumper, Dropkick and Evac.

Blackout is one of my favourite 2007 movies characters, so when Evac, an Autobot version was available I grabbed it.

The Sikorsky MH-53 is also featured in the 2007 Transformers film as the alternate mode of Blackout. Production designer Jeff Mann stated "the Pave Low looks butch... the size made it the logical choice."[310] Toys for Blackout were MH-53 replicas, which were reused for the characters of Evac, Spinister and Whirl.

oooh now add grindor and whirl pls