Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: April Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMagnus View Post
    But Takara is better - just look at RTS Jazz vs United.... or RTS Tracks vs United.
    well i wasnt debating that topic... i just figure like most collectors he would collect either the hasbro or takara version and not a mish-mash.

Wouldn't most people just pick and choose their favourite release of each Classic G1 character? Well, that's what I do anyway. *shrugs*

Preferred Hasbro releases:

-Wheelie
    -Perceptor
    -Mirage
    -Jetfire
    -Optimus Prime
    -Sideswipe
    -Blurr
    -Tankor
    -Ratchet
    -Wreck Gar
    -Darkmount
    -Coneheads

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    well i wasnt debating that topic... i just figure like most collectors he would collect either the hasbro or takara version and not a mish-mash.
    Really? Are people that way inclined? I didnt collect Takara cause I cant read or speak Japanese, but after seeing the TF Collection boxes, I changed my opinion (still the best packaging IMHO ever). However re Generations/United etc then there has been an issue of figures that either line dont have - i.e. Warpath, Ultra Magnus, Cliffjumper all Hasbro.

Personally I like Hasbros but the difference in quality from Jazz JPN and Jazz US is incredible.
    I guess that when they make these figures they dont think of these over 30s who are bitching about quality, but the 6 year old boys who will destroy it in less than 1 day

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Wouldn't most people just pick and choose their favourite release of each Classic G1 character? Well, that's what I do anyway. *shrugs*
    Likewise. I prefer some Hasbro releases over their TakTomy counterpart and vice versa.

Sometimes I buy both, sometimes two of one version - whatever floats your boat since after all, it's your collection.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    haha bargain. last year you could have gotten 4 henkeis for that price :P

but i thought your collection consisted of hasbro universe mainly?
    My collection is all Movieverse + Classics/Henkei/Generations/Universe (I'm not really picky with which line I have so long as I have the figure!)

Vector, i think i put your jazz on hold for you. i hung up the telephone and i was like, wait, wasnt that the guy from otca? DAMMIT
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    Vector, i think i put your jazz on hold for you. i hung up the telephone and i was like, wait, wasnt that the guy from otca? DAMMIT
    Lol... probably. I did pick up a Jazz from your work recently.

Look what arrived today!!!

I've been home only an hour and a half, most of which has been spent fixing the home computer, so I haven't opened it yet.

I like the toy-accurate art. I wish the Battle In Space comic was that toy-accurate with some Classicsverse characters (e.g. Galvatron, Ultra Magnus...). Can't wait to see pics of them out of box!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Can't wait to see pics of them out of box!
    See here