This thread is for posting photos of very obvious (and sometimes hilarious) knock offs that no collector could possibly confuse for being legit.

Here in China KOs abound. It's really hard to find legit TFs. But the KOs are pretty shoddy... but here's some photos for a chuckle:

<cue.Benny.Hill.music>

And here are some older photos of KOs I found in my last trip to China back in 2005-06:

I found some really hilarious ones today at a department store, but the staff kept shadowing me so I didn't take any photos. Some of them included:
* Oversized modified GoBots, e.g. Motortron as a police car
* Undersized Ultimate Bumblebee
* Several toys vaguely resembling movie toys... extremely poor imitations - so poor that they could arguably legally pass off as not being counterfeits cos they're so dissimilar!
* A KO Movie Starscream painted in Animated Starscream colours (only the grey-blue was too blue)
* A really poorly KOed movie Megatron in colours akin to Deszaras (probably unintended)
* An even worse imitation of Classics Hot Rod (oversized) in yellow.

That's all for now, but I get a feeling that I'll be seeing more before my journey here is done *sigh* I've only sighted legit TFs ONCE (it was like finding an oasis in a desert of counterfeits!) And the legit stuff was nothing new. Gah.