View Poll Results: Gen Wheeljack - worth buying?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

29 90.63%
  • Only if cheap

2 6.25%
  • Only if (something else)

1 3.13%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not interested

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Review - Generations Wheeljack

I'm impressed, great homage.
    Wasn't overly eager for him as thought he was just a repaint/ retool but theres enough difference in him to make him unique. Total win for me.
    At first I wasn't sure about the wrenches but I think they fit wih what he is and they look pretty good.

I like the design of the figure, in both car and robot mode. The backpack can be a little fiddly, like Track's, other than that he is very stable and doesn't seem to have any bad flaws.

I only have Tracks, but have you noticed the backpack clips in at the top near his head and on his back a bit lower? When it's locked in both places it's very sturdy.

Wish there was a lock for the chest though; it holds up fine except sometimes during handling, i find it sliding down a bit. Otherwise an excellent toy!

My WJ has one of his upper legs assembled the wrong way, so the upper grey bit is facing back to front and when you look at him his legs don't match up as he has different "vents" decals on each leg. Does anyody else have this?

It's no biggie and I'm actually ashamed to say it took me awhile to notice it, but any suggestionts to correct it?

bowspearer Guest

I picked him up today and I noticed he has a little bit of what I call "Universre Sidestreaker syndrome" going on. For the most part they pul it off nicely, but where the figure loses points with me is in the lack of double hinging in the rear wheels to make them sit to the side of his arms insteads of at the front of them, and with those stupid wrenches in place of a handgun (which I recall Wheeljack having from time to time in addition to his shoulder cannon - although the handgun was usually more or less a carbon copy of the shoulder cannon). All in all a slightly frustrating own in therms of how close they came to nailing the figure and where they dropped the ball. Btw, the last bit of his bio was priceless.

got a generations one but holding off from opening it until my bbts order with a united one arrives. I wanna compare it first and see who's better in my sight, that one I'll open and keep the other as backup.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Just got this boy from the $15 Kmart sale. One of, if not the best Transformer i have had in my hands in the last few years.
    YUMJAM!!