Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Overseas Sightings: China

Okay, here's the thing -- they have a Japanese Buzzer-Bot (Billy), but it's the Wasp, not the motorbike.

So let me get this straight, you want 2003 Buzzer-Bot, the motorcycle and not 2002 Buzzer-Bot, the wasp (and known as Billy in Japan). Cos today I saw Billy the wasp for 100 Chinese Yuan ($14.50). So I won't bother getting that for you then.

Didn't see the motorcycle Buzzer-Bot... but I'll check again next time I'm there.

PMd Gok re: payments Thanks Again!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Gok, Any activators and animated TFs?
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

A few...

I already purchased Blackout for liegeprime - but they also have Animated Voyager Megatron (Cybertron mode), Voyager Starscream, Activator Megatron (he's on the shelf below the other Animated TFs, left of all those Mini-Cons), Deluxe Jazz, Voyager Bulkhead... maybe Activator Ratchet too (though can't remember if that one was legit or KO).

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Okay, here's the thing -- they have a Japanese Buzzer-Bot (Billy), but it's the Wasp, not the motorbike.

So let me get this straight, you want 2003 Buzzer-Bot, the motorcycle and not 2002 Buzzer-Bot, the wasp (and known as Billy in Japan). Cos today I saw Billy the wasp for 100 Chinese Yuan ($14.50). So I won't bother getting that for you then.

Didn't see the motorcycle Buzzer-Bot... but I'll check again next time I'm there.
    Thanks champ, it is the Motorcycle please, if you find the damn thing of course!
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

A few...
    I already purchased Blackout for liegeprime - but they also have Animated Voyager Megatron (Cybertron mode), Voyager Starscream, Activator Megatron (he's on the shelf below the other Animated TFs, left of all those Mini-Cons), Deluxe Jazz, Voyager Bulkhead... maybe Activator Ratchet too (though can't remember if that one was legit or KO).
    Interest in these: Activator Starscream, freeway jazz, samurai prowl, Voyager Skywarp, Voyager Thundercracker, KO Activator Ramjet would be ok

I didn't see any of those Animated figures there. And the KO Ramjet was a KO G1 Ramjet -- undersized. And don't ask me to buy counterfeit toys for you, as you'll be disappointed in my answer.

I didn't see any of those Animated figures there. And the KO Ramjet was a KO G1 Ramjet -- undersized. And don't ask me to buy counterfeit toys for you, as you'll be disappointed in my answer.
    Thanks, Gok. If you find any of those I listed in your toy hunting trip, please buy for me. Just interested in that particular KO since it's hard to find.

Any WSTs?

Hey Guys,

Userguide rule #18 states that "Members are discouraged from advertising, promoting or condoning illegal activity that specifically relates to Transformers." as well as "If you intend to acquire illegal items, search for them off-site (like through google), or privately from a known source."

Gok, please try to avoid informing folks about KO availability.

Jazzcomp, please don't ask Gok, or anyone else on the board to publicly help you obtain KOs.

Thank you.
    Last edited by jaydisc; 12th April 2011 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Adding second rule excerpt

Apologies..... I assume 3rd party products are still ok. That's what I meant when I said KO and not the cheap kind.

Hey Gok, Any WSTs/HOCs?