Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Overseas Sightings: China

Default Overseas Sightings: China

This thread is for posting sightings of licensed Transformers in China, including Taiwan (not sure if I'll find any there, but here's hoping...) for anyone who may be there or may be visiting there in future.

The following sightings are all from Shantou, Guangzhou China.

* Wal-Mart has movieverse and Generations TFs. Deluxe movieverse figures currently discounted down to AU$8 each.

* I found a small collectable toy store today which had quite a lot of Transformer toys including...

(Sealed)

* Transformer Go-Bots.
    * Titanium Series Thrust
    * Robot Replica Megatron
    * Universe Sunstreaker
    * Some FABs
    * Power Up VT6
    * Beast Wars Tigerhawk
    * Various movie/ROTF figures

(Sealed)

* Some Universe Mini-Con set.
    * Movieverse and RtS Voyagers: Battle Hooks OP, Sea Spray, Strafe, Payload, Grappel, Banzai-Tron and Lugnut.
    * Classics Bumblebee and Astrotrain

(Loose)

...a lot! See the pic for more details, but some that stood out to me included:
    * DOTM Deluxe figures
    * ALT Ricochet

Don't know the name or address of this shop off hand, but I'm thinking about going back there, so I'll get the details then.

---------------------------------------
    If I find anymore legit TFs in China or Taiwan, I'll post details here.

Oooh I see a loose Animated Blackout in those glass display cabinets.!! Wonder how much is that one?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Gok, Is there Alt Rumble? kiss players?
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

liege: I'll enquire about Blackout when I'm there next.

jazzcomp: didn't see any there, sorry. The owner reckons he's getting more TFs in this weekend though.

Anyway, here's the store's details in case anyone happens to come across this part of the world in the future:

Store Name: 自由國度
    じゆうこくど
    Address: 汕頭市嵩山路28号
    せんとうしすせみち28ごう
    Telephone: +86-754-88834897

Email: zyf0754@163.com (Chinese only)

Thanks Gok.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Hey Gok, when (if) you go back can you check and see if they have Go-bots buzzer-bot for me please. There's a pic below.

cheers dude

Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Hey Gok, I think I'm not alone here in wanting more pics of the toy stores (if you get half a chance and it's not too much of a hassle). It's just cool to see how they do things in other places and I imagine most of us will never set foot in China, so don't be scared to get snap-happy.

I'll see what I can do, but it's hard to take photos in shops here... it's hard to even take your time to BROWSE here because Chinese shopkeepers hover over your shoulder like a freakin' hawk when you shop! It's like the whole idea is to walk in, buy, get out.

Yesterday I was going for a walk and bumped into a Canadian fellow who's been living in China for 8 years (runs a local business and started a family with a local woman) who described Chinese customer service quite adequately as "non-existent." It certainly is most unwelcoming. It's like the extreme opposite of Japan where customers are treated as Gods, even if you don't buy anything.

fatbot: I don't recall seeing Buzzer-bot there (if I did I would've grabbed one for myself as I don't have one either!) But if I do see him, I'll grab a pair. Some of their Go-Bots are Japanese versions. I take it you're not fussed.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

fatbot: I don't recall seeing Buzzer-bot there (if I did I would've grabbed one for myself as I don't have one either!) But if I do see him, I'll grab a pair. Some of their Go-Bots are Japanese versions. I take it you're not fussed.
    You, sir are 100% correct, couldn't give a stuff. I just want all the motorbike - formers I can get my grubby hands on.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496