Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 313181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast

Thread: May Acquisitions

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Remember this?

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    OMFG!

I just bought an MP-04 from one online store & an MP-05 from another online store!

Even though these were the cheapest I could find both of them for, my credit card is still gonna be charged some $500 altogether!

Well, the first MP showed up today & he is just_plain_awesome!

The only thing that bugged me about him was that when I tried to push in his fuel tanks to shorten his legs, his legs would not shorten at all! I thought there was something wrong with my MP Prime until suddenly his legs shortened with very little force! Does anyone else's MP Prime seem very stiff when shortening his legs or is it just mine?

Anyway, he's currently in Alt Mode (he's bloody massive!) but I won't be posting any pics of him until his sworn enemy gets here sometime next week (hopefully ).

The only thing that bugged me about him was that when I tried to push in his fuel tanks to shorten his legs, his legs would not shorten at all! I thought there was something wrong with my MP Prime until suddenly his legs shortened with very little force! Does anyone else's MP Prime seem very stiff when shortening his legs or is it just mine?
    all the time, dont worry about it, unless you break his leg/s off, then you can worry

George
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

I witnessed a friend's unveiling and he experienced the exact same issue.

At first when i transformed MP Prime, i was trying to push the tanks in the middle, whereas they actually push down more to one side than the other.

And for the record, my Prime's leg actually fell off once, but luckily clipped back in no worries and no problems since. But, always support the legs, holding him by the waist is just asking for trouble!

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Borgeman View Post
    all the time, dont worry about it, unless you break his leg/s off, then you can worry

George
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    I witnessed a friend's unveiling and he experienced the exact same issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    At first when i transformed MP Prime, i was trying to push the tanks in the middle, whereas they actually push down more to one side than the other.

And for the record, my Prime's leg actually fell off once, but luckily clipped back in no worries and no problems since. But, always support the legs, holding him by the waist is just asking for trouble!
    Thanks for all your help Guys . Once the other MP arrives, I'll tf him into Alt Mode, take some snaps & probably display them in Bot Mode permanently (They look so much cooler in Bot Mode anyway ).

Just bought this morning on my way to work... Transformer Victory DVD for $25 dollars only, so pleased I held off buying til now coz thats a whole lotta savings - got it from JB-HiFi - twas 50% off
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Is that for one day only? Which JB was this? My local doesn't have anything except the G1 US boxsets.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Not sure but I was quite happily surprised as well - I was expecting to pay 49 something well, $50 but the after the counter lady scanned it she said $25, I went like what?... $25 please so I looked at my receipt there it was after the reatail price below says - MAdman Anime Sale - 50% off... not sure if this was a fluke, a branch thing or a one day thingie - its Blacktown Westpoint branch - er am I allowed to say that here or well anyhow mods edit this if its a violation pls...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Repost with pics to prevent double posting

Received in office mail today:
    - Animated Grimlock!!!!
    - WST Hot Rod...its so smallllll

Pics up later

Paul and Borge, your items are here too. Will PM you guys the final amount to pay. Thanks

any pics of the WST Hotrod? kinda curious to see can you do comparative shots with any other WSTs please