Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: May Acquisitions

ahhhh...my long long long long long awaited preorder of WST Junger Warrior (Sludge) and Bombardiar (Swoop in G1 colours) has arrived!!!

Pics will be put up later....

To cut the story short, as one of us in the bulk order has dropped out...i'm wondering if anyone here would be interested in buying off the extra 4th pair of WSTs at A$71 (price paid since May 2007). I originally sent a mail to exchange it for the Christmas Stocking WSTs but apparently they forgot to change it in the order. Please PM me if you do want it else it will be available at Sanddown

PM sent Iceburn hhehehe!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Apart from Flywheels (who doesn't actually have any wheels) the rest is my Junk haul.
    Seekers for customization, Sandstorm and Inferno for alt mode posing, black Sideswipe for love, Bonecrusher because sure...I needed a fourth one and Snarl for no damn reason at all.

And the bird in her undies? Is that Sandstorms "piece on the side?"

As I was chilling wid da Roller yesterday, I too nabbed a Focus on Decep signed comic. I am gonna share a pic, coz its my first autographed comic evar! (its autographed by Shane McCarthy, not don for those wondering). Series looks promising! He's a Perth boy too! Go PERTHIANS!

Cool TC I got the same comics ( now why did I not post that hmmm.)... at least if the story bombs we know we'd easily be able to hunt the culprit hehehehe he's just in Perth... somewhere.... BUt so far Im liking where the story is pointed to, all out decepticon rampage wohooo!

Ice... Thanks!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

liege...done :P thank you...

[edit] Update my WSTs acquisition pics for yesterday

Also got myself some Transformer Danglers on the way home
    (Left to Right) Bumblebee, Megatron, Jazz, Ironhide (more like off-road ironhide, Brawl and the exclusive Barricade

it seems that these figures are from United Kingdom and on ebay, there's a US seller selling the whole set but only consist of 7 figures (without Barricade). Here, i'm just missing Optimus Prime and Bonecrusher to complete :P
    Last edited by iceburn; 2nd May 2008 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kelvinchang99 View Post
    Okay, so these havent arrived yet but will receive next week.

Grapple, Ratchet, Iron Hide, Inferno made out of alternators.

Looking forward to them.
    wait where would i be able to buy these alternators?

Hi Kuzzy,

They are from a customiser in US and these are custom Alternators. If you are interested, PM me and I'll ask if he is interested in doing anymore. But he charges USD so whether its viable.

Stencilator does custom too on Alt, maybe he would be interested in doing them.

A dinobot lot, WSTs and TFC Megatron. Some dinos are spares.

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    Also got myself some Transformer Danglers on the way home
    (Left to Right) Bumblebee, Megatron, Jazz, Ironhide (more like off-road ironhide, Brawl and the exclusive Barricade
    Drool...

Only the Animated one is from today (Free Comic Book Day). But when I took the photo I put it next to the ones from 2006 and 2007...