Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hoilday Trip in Phils

Aahhh the vintage stuff, theres not much left I'm afraid. All the G1s that were on sale 2 years ago when I left for Aus were gone. Even the Fortmax was sold already. The few vintage left are small stuff like G1 combiners, minibots (some of em could be just loose reissues, me thinks) a few micromasters, Dinobot lot, Metroplex , loose G1 cars (could be reissues). None of the real big hitters. There was one store that had rare G1s ( pretenders and Headmasters, Victory saber/Victory Lio but are for display purposes only (store-owners own collection) and are labelled as such. Some of the former sellers who were in the renovated floors before (now relocated to a new smaller stall) had a bit of bad luck before as GH had a small fire before that kinda wiped most of their G1 stock and put an end to my buying there then. Good to see they've recovered and the place is up and running again - that same floor now houses several of the newer bigger hobby shops like Besttoys etc. All the older sellers are now in the small shops cramped/packed with stuff on their walls due to the small space in the old Shopsville arcade building. And then theres the new Shoppesville extension floor where newer sellers (mostly collectors themselves) are stationed with newer stuff. The hobby shops in malls are kinda pricey, you save only a few dollars $2-5 at most or none at all as they dont put a price. Some shop when you ask they quote as per current dollar exchange which kinda puts me off.
    Last edited by liegeprime; 3rd May 2008 at 10:06 PM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]