Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hoilday Trip in Phils

Default Hoilday Trip in Phils

Hoome Sweet Home! This is really almost a month delayed.... Well first ever holiday back to my country, The Philippines. A lot has changed, some for better and some for worse... TF wise its so , so much better. The pricing is almost the same here converted, although a bit cheaper - $5- $20 difference. Some items are already there and haven't been released here yet. Theres now a whole floor in one of the earlier Malls which has been renovated and filled with collector shops ( mostly TFs/Gundams). G1s are a little hard to find - they are there but most are for display and not for sale. Just sharing a few shots of my trip... my home backyard and a few photos of the toyshops that has cropped up over the past 2 years I wasnt there... thanks to my friend and Founder of TFPhil forum site for touring me around

Just a link coz too many pics...
    http://neilcdc.multiply.com/photos/album/15
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

*Warning* censored photo

hahahaha

nice pics neil

i remember wasabi toys from one of my journeys to the orient

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I've seen most of these pics in person (being a local & all ) & it sure makes me wish we had similar shopping centres here in Aus.

Oh, & what's that I see Liege...

Nice pics~

Another fellow Filo! Hope ur had a great trip.
    Looks like u managed to go to a few good places, last time was over there last year managed to grab Masterpiece Starscream at Greenhills and shouldv got the WST Dinobots and Titanium Scourge, but kept saying to myself, can always find them easy over back home and avoid using online shops (how wrong i was)

Oh, no pictures inside of stores.
    I am thinking thats what I will see when I go to Singapore in September, but with the amount of G1/G2 for sale on eBay by Singaporian sellers, I hope that I see more as the Visa will be ready..

Hehehhe How wrong indeed optimus1. There's still a lot of the WST at Greattoys GH and Makati branch but they are quite dear - Php 1,500 I think. I was searching for a Brave Max. Only learned where after Ive already gone back here. Read it in the sightings thread in TF Phils forum, sigh. Oh well with its steep price I'm sure it'll still be there by next year hehehehhe... hopefully. I will be saving up for it. I'll try to go back in June next year in time for the annual Toyfair in Megamall.

Okies uploaded all of the pics in a new album in my photobucket so Ill just post a link as its too much pics to post here
    Zippo, some pics are of the inside of the toyshops. not a good photographer so pardon if my shots are not too focused, there was simply too much to look at and I was a bit numb with happiness being surrounded with so much toys I couldnt shoot straight...
    Last edited by liegeprime; 2nd May 2008 at 10:02 PM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Okies here is the link, the blurry pics are using a cel phone camera so pardon moi.

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/b...es%20Toyshops/

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Okies here is the link, the blurry pics are using a cel phone camera so pardon moi.

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/b...es%20Toyshops/

Cheers for the link. A few things I can see that I want, but it's all for recent stuff. Where be the vintage :-)