Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Neca Gremlin Figures.

Want em want em want em want em want em!
    Did that say they'll be at TRU? Especially want Daffy, He's the coolest

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    Want em want em want em want em want em!
    Did that say they'll be at TRU? Especially want Daffy, He's the coolest
    Perhaps I should've mentioned that those pics are from the 2011 New York Toy Fair?... Hehe.

Well, from what I've discerned from some Youtube reviewers and an interview with one of the NECA Heads, is that when they re-released their previous Gremlins merchandise under it's own line at American/Canadian TRU stores; they sold like absolute hotcakes which is the justification why they've decided to go back and do a fully fledged line with superior articulation and gimmicks but also to do every character and not just 2 i.e. Do All The Mogwai! and Do All The Gremlins!

The new figures will apparently have Ball and Swivel joints everywhere, as well as a ball in the back of their head in which when rolled will actually roll the eyes around in their head to allow for greater poses and expressions!

Whether we see any of these guys over here is still a mystery, unless perhaps Griffin or anyone else is able to shed any light on them from the 2011 Australian Toy Fair? , otherwise, I just hope that they will be available on online stores too and not just TRU America/Canada.

I'm so excited about these guys I may break my 'buy nothing but Transformers' rule to get them. Rewatched the movies during the week and fell in love with them all over again

They look great!

Man do these look great, awesome find Hursty! the Gremlins movies are pure gold. I remember watching the first one for the first time at a mates place when I was knee high to a minicon, his mum gave us both a whole family sized Cadbury Snack chocolate bar each...I thought that was the best night ever at the time, haha.

oohhh very nice!!

empire only had the gizmo because it was comic con exclusive. If they had the rest I would have bought them all

I'm still waiting to hear/see a wave assortment list and where I can pick them up from, so far it looks like it'll have to be BBTS... All I know is I want me some Mogwai!

Their up for pre order on popcultcha which is an aus site, id say places like hobbyco will sell them i dunno bout toys r us
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    Their up for pre order on popcultcha which is an aus site, id say places like hobbyco will sell them i dunno bout toys r us
    Any idea on price dude?; I imagine that they'd be slightly pricier here in Aus huh?