Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Overseas Sightings: Taiwan

Very nice photos. Thankyou.

That wire-craft looks fascinating.

So that's where all the Kreo ended up. (Zhongshan district TRU)
    They even had the Stinger set, which is VERY rare and was very sought after a year ago, but maybe not so much anymore.

You got one of those Kreo Optimus Primes (in pouch)... was it a freebie, or was it for sale?
    That's even rarer than the Stinger set... and now another thing you have that I want.
    If I ever visit your place, you'd better check my pockets on the way out.

Were Angry Birds fairly common in Taiwan, or was the Soundwave the only one you found?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Very nice photos. Thankyou.

That wire-craft looks fascinating.

So that's where all the Kreo ended up. (Zhongshan district TRU)
    They even had the Stinger set, which is VERY rare and was very sought after a year ago, but maybe not so much anymore.

You got one of those Kreo Optimus Primes (in pouch)... was it a freebie, or was it for sale?
    That's even rarer than the Stinger set... and now another thing you have that I want.
    If I ever visit your place, you'd better check my pockets on the way out.

Were Angry Birds fairly common in Taiwan, or was the Soundwave the only one you found?
    I was surprised by the Stinger set as it was the one Kre-o that sold out here before I could get it for my son. The prices were reasonable... only slightly more than he originally was here (which seemed to be the norm with all the Transformers in general). Most of the boxes were quite beat up though.
    I got the Optimus in pouch because a) I collect Optimus stuff and b) I don't remember EVER seeing it before here in Hong Kong so he intrigued me. He was the same price as Ironhide which was just a little more than normal Custom Kreons go for here.

I was surprised by the Angry Birds find to be honest. They only had Soundwave (who my son has been after for aaages) and Lockdown. However this store also had one last Bumblebee racer set left.
    Angry Bird Transformers sold out the minute they hit shelves in Hong Kong last year (though my son was lucky enough to get both racing sets ... he STILL loves playing with the Optimus one) so I was quite surprised to see a whole hook of Soundwave/Lockdown hanging around.

Found these at Ximen