Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202535 ... LastLast

Thread: May things-n-bits

All this DOTM bonanza Hopefully none of us are burned out by too much pre-DOTM hype to the extent the movie release itself doesn't excite us

Great stuff guys!

Stompy - Powerglide looks great, colour is so much better with a maroon look (or is that just the picture )

He is Maroon. Not red.

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    He is Maroon. Not red.
    Maroon? Even better

I have to look for one of these!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Agnew View Post
    Thanks for the tip-off. Went down there today and snagged all 5 of the slippery fellows. Yummy!
    Really Penrith Kmart? lol did you have any trouble with the barcodes? When I took Warpath to self serve he wouldn't scan and I had to call assistance and for awhile it looked like I wasn't going to be able to purchase him.

So, it would seem every Kmart in freakin Australia except Parra and Blacktown are releasing latest waves of DOTM and Last wave of Generations.. aaaaaaarrrgh ... oh and thanks for the pics of Powerglide... wow he's kinda small thought he was deluxe.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    So, it would seem every Kmart in freakin Australia except Parra and Blacktown are releasing latest waves of DOTM and Last wave of Generations.. aaaaaaarrrgh ... oh and thanks for the pics of Powerglide... wow he's kinda small thought he was deluxe.
    dont worry casula and campbelltown and bankstown dont have generations either......im looking.
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Picked up DoTM Crankcase at BigW.

He's a pretty good figure, but I can see his claws breaking quite easily if a child were to play with him, and his legs are so loose I find he constantly tries to impress with his ability of doing the splits.

picked up leader class sentinel prime today from werk =] i love the color, although i may re paint the hasbro grey to a nice metal
    ~

Botcon 2010 Box Set, TFCC Astrotrain, Gi Joe Club Incentive figure and Art print.

Undertow + Salvage and Kabaya Henkei Convoy. Kup from BBTS

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    my kmart has 1 ROTF leader starscream and 1 ROTF prime and thats it, very dissapointing i just hope they have warpath ready and waiting