Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21217181920212223242526273242 ... LastLast

Thread: May things-n-bits

Got my package today:
    PE Scouting Force (Reflector)
    PE Ejector/Rewinder
    United Jazz Tracks

Picked up DOTM Powerglide from Target

Picked up powerglide for $18- expensive, but I cant be bothered to waste more petrol/time/effort to get him later. And he is probably 1 of the 2 figures I want from the movie line.

Love the alt mode which is pure g1 love. Bot mode is ok... but the feet are crappy.

The worst thing is the size... these cyberverse commanders are just not worth the pricepoint compared to the previous larger sized "Scouts".

Overall, he's nice- he doesn't look that great amongst the other classics... If only the size were larger he'd be great.

Cant be bothered with pics atm.

Yes, powerglide's sizing is kinda middle of legends and that of Scout, I hate this new sizing, just ruins it when your trying to fit one figure to go with the previous lines.

Today thanks to Blackie, got BT Arcee, couldnt be bothered to take some pics atm. mebbe later.

@5FDP, when you say local area I presume that includes Blacktown, yeah? So finally theyve re-stocked?!?!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by gdmetro View Post
    Picked up DOTM Powerglide from Target

Picked up powerglide for $18- expensive, but I cant be bothered to waste more petrol/time/effort to get him later.
    I can understand that. I picked up quite a few DotM at full RRP just to save time and fuel money.

The worst thing is the size... these cyberverse commanders are just not worth the pricepoint compared to the previous larger sized "Scouts".
    +1

Overall, he's nice- he doesn't look that great amongst the other classics... If only the size were larger he'd be great.
    You mean like the actual Classicsverse Powerglide?

Universe Powerglide is my Classicsverse Powerglide. My DotM Powerglide lives in my movieverse section... I have no problem with his size. Just wish he were $3 cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    WFC starscream? What line is he from? Are there any other WFC toys apart from the Generations line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    WFC Starscream is a repaint of Transformers Cybertron Legends Class Starscream in WFC style colours, it was a preorder exclusive (i think) then was found in some gametraders stores around Australia for like $7 (i think)
    Yep, he was a UK exclusive for people that pre-ordered WFC and indeed you are correct, a few Game Traders stores in Oz somehow had them in their clearance bins (even though he officially was not available here).

Got my package today:
    PE Scouting Force (Reflector)
    PE Ejector/Rewinder
    United Jazz Tracks
    So I take the non-reply to my text message as a 'no'?

Picked up powerglide for $18- expensive
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Just wish he were $3 cheaper.
    He's a $10 toy IMO - will only get him if he drops to that sort of price since only his alt mode and colour appeal to me as a G1 homage.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    @5FDP, when you say local area I presume that includes Blacktown, yeah? So finally theyve re-stocked?!?!
    I did go to Blacktown but there was nothing of interest there aside from a couple Windchargers.

I found both Thundercraker and Warpath at the nearest Kmart to both you and me
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post

So I take the non-reply to my text message as a 'no'?

He's a $10 toy IMO - will only get him if he drops to that sort of price since only his alt mode and colour appeal to me as a G1 homage.
    Sorry for not replying - I was busy at the time and I kind of forgot about it.
    I really want to keep these spares so it will have to be no. (I'm sure they will re-release just as they did with the first batch).

Re: Powerglide: totally agree- $10 would be a great price. I just cant be bothered to find powerglide later... since he's apparently 1 per case and there are many that want him. I would not pay that premium for any of the other movie toys.

Having said that, I do like the packaging for the cyberverse commanders- very collector friendly. They look decent, and the cardboard flap can be carefully opened and resealed easily for mib display. Kudos to Hasbro on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I did go to Blacktown but there was nothing of interest there aside from a couple Windchargers.

I found both Thundercraker and Warpath at the nearest Kmart to both you and me
    Thnaks, I get which Kmart now. Still far for me, since I don't have a personal vehicular transport(pushbike not included).... Methinks Ill ask me cousin if he can pick up some IF he's free to do so.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Last lot of DotM's I'm picking up until a good sale pops up:

- deluxe Crankcase & Starscream
    - HA Basics: IcePick, Thunderhead, Backfire & Sandstorm
    - legion Crankcase, Topspin & Sideswipe

It appears that the major chains are waiting for HAsbro reps to come around and shelf these figures. Every Target, Big W I've been to have had reps stocking the shelves for DotM. Perhaps that's why not every branch have them out yet.

Also, searching frantically for final Generation wave. No luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    Last lot of DotM's I'm picking up until a good sale pops up:

- deluxe Crankcase & Starscream
    - HA Basics: IcePick, Thunderhead, Backfire & Sandstorm
    - legion Crankcase, Topspin & Sideswipe

It appears that the major chains are waiting for HAsbro reps to come around and shelf these figures. Every Target, Big W I've been to have had reps stocking the shelves for DotM. Perhaps that's why not every branch have them out yet.

Also, searching frantically for final Generation wave. No luck.
    I went into kmart on Monday and a staff member was pitting the DOTM stuff out. I started chatting to him and got him to go check for any other DOTM toys. Unfortunately he came back empty handed :-(

Oh and been waiting on generations warpath too. Kmart guy said there will be more stock in the next month for generations