Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 414192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast

Thread: May things-n-bits

Quote Originally Posted by Meangreen View Post
    First up is Rodimus. I've never had a previous version of this mold and despite its age being very visible it is still a great figure. The over the top cartoon paint scheme just makes the figure even better than his dull forbears.
    I prefer the colours on the original Classics Rodimus and in some ways find the BiS colours more dull (e.g. no flame decos on the doors). But I guess that's a matter of personal preference. My main gripe about the colour scheme on this repaint is the non-transparent windows, because the driver's compartment on this mould has a lot of lovely details sculpted in which you just can't see because you can't see through the windows. (unless you physically remove the canopy -- but there's otherwise no way to view by default).

Anyway, picked up RtS Windcharger for myself and a Generations Scourge for jazzcomp.

An RK order came today - united activator Cliffjumper and a stealth lockdown/legends bbee and optimus set.

Picked up Cyberverse Powerglide and Bumblebee Cyberverse playset. Much happier with the Bumblebee set then the Starscream set, which is odd because I liked the Starscream one better.
    Also put the last 5 Generations toys on layby along with the first 4 commander? HA DOTM toys.
    I'm not buying anything for a while

Thanks to the sighting from Mr Optics, I have now completed the missing pieces for the final wave of Generations I also picked up what could possibly be my only DOTM toy.

I read his post when I got home at about 9 PM after spending the whole day at the zoo. Luckily, Blacktown Kmart is 24 hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Anyway, picked up RtS Windcharger for myself and a Generations Scourge for jazzcomp.
    Lemme guess, you got Scourge from the same Kmart. They actually pulled all their Generations stock off the shelf after they realised they didn't scan. I literally had to jump through hoops just so they would release some of their stock to me which they hid out the back in a trolley. The whole process took about 40 mins speaking to floor staff, front desk staff, then finally the duty manager who realised I wasn't going to leave his store without them. In other words, if anyone else is thinking of getting these from Blacktown Kmart, good luck.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Congrats 5FDP, you finally have your Generations figures!

Was up till 3am this morning and I clearly wasn't thinking straight because I woke up this morning to find I have just purchased, Universe Drag Strip, Onslaught and Hasbro Animated Rodimus Minor off ebay!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I prefer the colours on the original Classics Rodimus and in some ways find the BiS colours more dull (e.g. no flame decos on the doors). But I guess that's a matter of personal preference. My main gripe about the colour scheme on this repaint is the non-transparent windows, because the driver's compartment on this mould has a lot of lovely details sculpted in which you just can't see because you can't see through the windows. (unless you physically remove the canopy -- but there's otherwise no way to view by default).

Mmm, yeah, it's a fair call on the loss of the cabin detail but compared to the brick red of the original I strangely find myself not complaining.

Plus, it's cheap now compared to the other releases!

SGB is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

My first (and likely only) acquisition of the month (which is courtesy of dirge):

Rhino Transformers Season 3 Part 2/Season 4 DVD set.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Congrats 5FDP, you finally have your Generations figures!
    Thanks buddy I can now rest easy and wait for the DOTM toys to pass
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Thanks buddy I can now rest easy and wait for the DOTM toys to pass
    Amen to that

(Actually I want Thundercracker but Ill wait till Takara does their version )

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.