United Blurr
    United Straxus
    United Kup
    United Perceptor
    Henkei Electro Disruptor Mirage
    Music Label Soundwave
    Micron Booster Ver 1 Set of 12

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Ooh... nice haul. Particularly the one at in the middle at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Ooh... nice haul. Particularly the one at in the middle at the bottom.
    Hahaha... part of the contents will soon be yours once I liberate them all (damn blind packaging! )

Hursticon - my eyes!!!

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Hursticon - my eyes!!!
    LOL - First he assaults your ears, then your eyes!

Some acquisitions. Actually these are all of my acquisitions in the past month!

1. Henkei Sunstreaker MOSC
    2. Henkei Grimlock MOSC (my buddy Ultra Magnus is going to have a field day when he sees this one --> I got this for fun, seriously and because its so, so cheap)
    3. United Drift MOSC
    4. Perfect Effect SFX Scouting Force MIB

Now, PE "Reflector", my, what a fan release. After 10 mediocre releases (ie: PE-01 to PE-10), Perfect Effect has finally nailed it.

To my mind, this is by far the best release and a near perfect homage to G1 Reflector - in fact, its even better than G1 Reflector because the 'bots look like Reflector did in the cartoon. Spectro and Spyglass are also subtly coloured differently so that one can identify which is which. The set is just packed with accessories, all of which has a lot of play value. If the plastic quality is better, I could almost have mistaken this for a FansProject release, just based on the design and execution itself, and that is saying a lot about how far Perfect Effect has come.

So would you say that the PE Scouting force plastic feels "cheap" HD? Thninking of getting one ( if I could find any).... after being dissapointed with RK of late (cancelled my R/F order even though it said "in stock" when I ordered) Im trying to avoid ordering from them...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    So would you say that the PE Scouting force plastic feels "cheap" HD? Thninking of getting one ( if I could find any).... after being dissapointed with RK of late (cancelled my R/F order even though it said "in stock" when I ordered) Im trying to avoid ordering from them...
    yes, it feels as "cheap" as the previous PE releases. You'll know what I mean if you had any of the previous PE releases.

However, I have to say that the design, in this case, is exceptional.

It's quite hard to find even here. I pre-ordered mine about 2 months ago and by the time I got to the shop, all the stock is gone (except for those the pre-ordered).

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    yes, it feels as "cheap" as the previous PE releases. You'll know what I mean if you had any of the previous PE releases.

However, I have to say that the design, in this case, is exceptional.

It's quite hard to find even here. I pre-ordered mine about 2 months ago and by the time I got to the shop, all the stock is gone (except for those the pre-ordered).
    ah ok, I get what you mean, Ive handled Deceptic Optic's NOt Rumble/Frenzy so hmmm, ah well that's one thing consistent I guess - the materials used... they really should look at improving that like how FP does with each creation...still the figures looks awesome though.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

BLESSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!