Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A new member from China!

Default A new member from China!

Hi,guys

I m Amon from China.Currently I live in Sydney and my English might not be good enough......

I have been always wondering why transformers toys go so fast in the shops,last year I even couldn't find a movie 08 bumblebee so that I have to order one from Ebay.Now I know why.Cuz u guys are around!

Actually I m very excited to join you and willinging to share my collections.

Tansformers was first put on TV in China in 1989,back then, Prime was "the" idol of every boys,which includes me.I "offically" became a TF fan in 2002 which is between Armada and Energon.We have www.actoys.net/bbs and www.tfclub.com these two major Chinese TF fan sites. I think Chinese fans are a mix of lucky and unlucky.We are lucky cuz Transformers factories are in China,we are alway among the first wave who can get newest toys.We are not lucky cuz...the price is considerablely high compareing to our income.For example,in Shanghai(one of the richest city in China),average income is 30 to 40ks,which is almost the same as here in number,only yuan: AUD is 6.5:1.
    A deluxe class toy is usually 120 yuan in Shanghai,but 27 AUD here,and 10 USD in the states! So being a Chinese fan is more than ten times harder than in USA, 4 times harder than in OZ. Wrong me not, I m not complaining, just wanna to tell u Chinese fans are just as enthusiastic about Transformers as fans from other parts of the world.

LOL,I m going back to Shanghai next week for a months,I'll be back with tons of animated toys,wave one and wave two,but you guys should only have wave one by the time I m back.(benifit of a Chinese fan ). Oh,if I m lucky enough,I might be able to grab a fanproject classic custom Ultra magnus armor/trailer!(it's killing me only looking at the photos)

If you guys don't mind,I can forward some early TF news to here from Chinese sites,simetimes they are even earlier than Tfans.(BTW,is here any other Chinese fans?)

lastly, I sometimes print my TFs,here is a pic of my movie BBB and long arm

Welome, I am sure there are more chinese people on the board somewhere

I take it you add your own paint to some of your Transformers! I like what you have done to Longarm there! He has got to be one of my favourite movie bots by a long shot!

welcome

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Hey Mate

You'll find that most of us are sane around here (well, except for me & roller )

Welcome Amon.

Shame that the prices in China for TFs are so high. It annoys me when the Americans complain about TF prices

Those extra details on BB go a long way to improving the look of the toy.

There are several Chinese members here and Kyle has a history with tfclub.com
    Which brings us to where we are today...

nee how ma

nor m hu gong gong fu ahhhh

im super half chinese

Welcome Amon! You write better English than some native English speakers! Grrrrr.

Welcome la (:

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Welcome Amon! You write better English than some native English speakers! Grrrrr.
    Me Robzy no think that funny!

Welcome Amon

歡迎~!

I'm from Hong Kong.