Thread: 10218 Pet Shop coming soon

Default 10218 Pet Shop coming soon

Hey guys
    Found out about a new modular street set on The Brothers Brick

It is a pet shop and what looks like a townhouse on seperate bases, so you can split them up.

There is a flickr account with pictures of it slowly being built, only the first level of the town house so far.

Looks great though. I still haven't gotten my hands on the previous one yet, but I will want to get it and this one.
    Last edited by Golden Phoenix; 7th May 2011 at 11:45 PM.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Hey guys
    Found out about a new modular street set on The Brothers Brick

It is a pet shop and what looks like a townhouse on seperate bases, so you can split them up.

There is a flickr account with pictures of it slowly being built, only the first level of the town house so far.

Looks great though. I still haven't gotten my hands on the previous one yet, but I will want to get it and this one.
    Looks great - may need to get a few to make the city look like streets with townhouses

Awesome, Ive only gotten Cafe corner and the exclusive Town hall sets but I havent really put it together as Ive packed all my Lego sets in boxes ( lack of space. I will have to see if this gets released here in DJs just like the other sets... I still need to get me a green grocer set. Coz even if I dont have the space yet, Im sure one day I'll be able to find some, one day.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

UPDATE!
    Hi-res pictures and a video from the designers
    Link

I'm yet to buy any of the modular sets. There's plenty of the Fire Stations in the local TRU. Might have to start sving as they all look great.

Looks like the pet shop is up at lego.com for $269. Not a bad price but the shipping is way expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Draksprime View Post
    Looks like the pet shop is up at lego.com for $269. Not a bad price but the shipping is way expensive.
    The shipping is based on how much you spend with a cap at $45.
    If you just add to the order, or split the order with someone it makes it worth it.

I think agaes ago we did an order worth like $700 between 4 or 5 people. $45 shipping split between 4 was great.

Maybe we should start organising monthly/bi-monthly group orders. There's always something i want from LEGO but the shipping puts me off.