Thread: Super-Duper Writing Project!

Default Super-Duper Writing Project!

Hello my fellow Aussies!

I have been on a thinking spree lately, thinking of what to write while working on my Earthspark Trilogy. Now, apparently I've decided to do a very special project that many people wouldn't find amusing or interesting. Probably not even one of the best considering how I'm still inexperienced when it comes to writing stories.

I'm re-writing the Transformers Movieverse Trilogy, starting with a pre-Movieverse story that tells from the perspective of the Transformers. While the movies were mostly focused on the humans being caught in the middle of the Transformers' Great War, this one has far more focus on the Transformers themselves, mostly from the POV of Optimus Prime (not First Person).

I will also be adding the prequel to the Dark of the Moon movie (the game that bridged ROTF and DOTM), thus making it a quintology. However, since it is also told mainly from the POV of Optimus Prime, it has been dubbed the Blue Flames Quintology. Although it will also be a difficult and long project, I know that I will be able to accomplish it with patience and time.

The stories will have pretty high ratings (the evil M rating stuff) because I do like to add a touch of romance, profanity, and violence, as sometimes war can get quite messy and extreme.

If you would like to keep an eye on this project or if you would like to help me with some ideas then please do let me know by PM'ing me or check this place for updates as I will be doing a lot of planning. Sadly, there will be no OC request inserts unless I find a reason to put them in the series. We'll see.

Thanks for reading this guys, I'd greatly appreciate any offer of help you can give.

For now, here is my teaser poster and the new titles for the stories.

Hope Rises Out Of The Ashes - Pre-Movieverse
    Descending From The Stars - '07 Rewrite
    When Light Turns To Dark - ROTF Rewrite
    Extensions Between Spark And Mind - DOTM Game Rewrite
    Let The Moon Fall Down- DOTM Rewrite

Hey there, my knowledge of TF stories is minimal, so don't think I will be of much assistance there.

Many other members are far more knowledgeable, so hope they will be able to help out.

I've got some ideas on this topic that I'd be happy to share. How far divergent from the movies were you thinking? Were you keeping it along the same lines as the movie, violent take no prisoner Autobots etc? I need a bit of time to put my thoughts together so will PM you sometime over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I've got some ideas on this topic that I'd be happy to share. How far divergent from the movies were you thinking? Were you keeping it along the same lines as the movie, violent take no prisoner Autobots etc? I need a bit of time to put my thoughts together so will PM you sometime over the weekend.
    Pretty far off from the actual movies. I don't want to do an exact copy of them, but there will be some parts that will be familiar to the readers if they've seen them. There will be some characters who were part of the movies to appear (Arcee - not the triplets - Sideswipe, Mirage, Jolt, the Constructicons, the Dreads, ect), including the human team called NEST, but with some differences for characters that were only script characters like Prowl.

And no, the Autobots wouldn't be extremely violent. Sure, they will use violence as a last resort, but its the Decepticons who will be the most violent. They will use torturing methods to extract information from their Autobot prisoners, drugs, ect.

Thanks for your assistance, mate.